Dwelling on Rejection

I received the following texts earlier today:

Her: Hi SO how are you

Me: I'm good. How are you?

Her: I can't figure out why you rejected me so I wonder is it cause I'm dark

Me: Not at all. It's because I'm already dating someone.

Her: I've never chased a guy before and never been rejected

Her: Thanks for explaining it means a lot

Me: No problem. Have a good day.

Here's the backstory. She used to work as a temp nearby and I guess she became interested in me. She got my number from a coworker and started hitting on me. I had to put a stop to it because I have a girlfriend. This happened over two months ago. Has she been dwelling on this rejection all this time? I could see that happening as I spent a lot of time dwelling on my rejections when I was in my early twenties and just learning to deal with rejection.

I'm not going to reach out to her, but I wish I had something better to say than "No problem, have a good day". Any suggestions in case she reaches out again?

There is nothing else to say. You answered her truthfully and were polite. What could she possibly reach out again for? You said nothing confusing or misleading and provided no hope that she should continue pursuing you. In fact, reaching out again to say more might make her think that you're opening the door and are open for more in spite of being in a relationship.

I don't think she will reach out again but if she does, if it's about the same thing I'd ignore it personally, as you've already responded and there is absolutely nothing else that can be said about that. OR you can be cordial and reiterate that you have a girlfriend you're very much into and aren't looking for any other romances.