Ignoring green flags just as bad as ignoring red flags?

What if a person is very good at spotting red flags but they ignore green flags? Is that just as bad as ignoring red flags?

Some of us don't pay attention to red flags but also ignoring green flags seem to have consequences.

When I say green flag I mean like for example a woman who gives green flags left and right for a guy to move in and ask her out but he just ignores it or doesn't pay attention to the signs.

I don't know if it is just as bad to ignore green flags but I would say that at least by missing green flags I won't be embarrassing myself. I'm of the belief that it is better to risk erring on the side of playing it safe when there's no legitimate red flags than to risk missing red flags.

I am kind of like that with other areas of my life. I would rather take my car to a mechanic at any subtle problems only to find out that it was really nothing wrong than to take a chance and end up with a major car repair bill. Preventive checkups are important on cars especially before taking a vacation. Before I take that trip to Kentucky I will be requesting my mechanic to do a full inspection on everything with the car.

Edited by Darren2013