relationship questions/need answers!

1, I have a boyfriend and we fight and he says things that piss me off then goes on like nothing happens and i am hurt by his remark and get real quiet and withdrawn and he tells me if i want to hold a grudge then go ahead. this makes me feel that i am wrong for being hurt or mad for what was said. how can i handle this?

2, i have been on an anti-depressant for a few weeks now and it is causing my ear to ring so loud that i had to stop it. when i was on it i could let things he did just roll away from me or walk away realizing this was his issue and not mine. since i've come off this med my old feelings are returning and i am feelng depressed again. if i have these feelings towards him off the meds then diff ones on the meds, how do i know which are my REAL feelings?

3, why do we complain about our relationship then do little to nothing to get our of them or change them but continue to complain about them? how does one leave someone they love when it hurts to leave yet you know it would be a piece of mind in the end?

4, how can someone treat you like crap one minute then act as nothing happened the next minute? what kind of person is that?

Originally posted by jannie

1, I have a boyfriend and we fight and he says things that piss me off then goes on like nothing happens and i am hurt by his remark and get real quiet and withdrawn and he tells me if i want to hold a grudge then go ahead. this makes me feel that i am wrong for being hurt or mad for what was said. how can i handle this?

2, i have been on an anti-depressant for a few weeks now and it is causing my ear to ring so loud that i had to stop it. when i was on it i could let things he did just roll away from me or walk away realizing this was his issue and not mine. since i've come off this med my old feelings are returning and i am feelng depressed again. if i have these feelings towards him off the meds then diff ones on the meds, how do i know which are my REAL feelings?

3, why do we complain about our relationship then do little to nothing to get our of them or change them but continue to complain about them? how does one leave someone they love when it hurts to leave yet you know it would be a piece of mind in the end?

4, how can someone treat you like crap one minute then act as nothing happened the next minute? what kind of person is that?

1. Tell him you don't like it.

2. What you are feeling for him is your feeling for him at the moment regardless of medication. I act different depending on different circumstances: a. ignorant at parties b. aggressive at work c. playfully in bed

3. When people complain about something, they want that person to stop that type of behavior or pay attention to it. This is an indirect way of telling the person what you don't like.

4. A lot of people do that, it's normal