ex girlfriend still texts after 8 months and wants to start over

Hey guys, I had my breakup in february and the rest of the details you can get in my previous posts.

now since febraury my ex gf was on-off hence i initiated no-contact totally in august. after august myex gf wants to start over, she texts me asking for starting over once or twice a month. not on calls, usually on texts. and i gave her a chance too, but then she did nothing. i gave her a chance, and when i was like okay lets start over, she had nothing to do with it. and i felt like she's putting no efforts. then as i got hurt again i told her that i should probably return to what i was before i dont want to stay with her.

after a month again, she comes up with texts asking "can we start over again? like friends first?"

i denied. and she had some drama to say that she will not give up on us etc.

again after 2 weeks she texts "i think i dont deserve the watch. take it back, send me your address, i will courier you"

i ignored the text as i dont want that watch back and plus i dont want to talk to her for nothing. she clearly knows that i want committment but god knows why every couple of weeks she comes up with "i want to start all over again as friends"

in between when we argued this was the conversation:

she: i want to start fresh

me: but i dont want to

she: may i ask why?

me: i wanted you to be there when i needed you the most and you were not. hence i dont want to.

she: i dont need to be with you to love you. i am the one who wants to start over for us.

me: i dont want to live according to your moods. you were not there when i needed thats it.

she: you want a committment over a night i will not give up. i am tired of trying to give up.

me: okay

conversation ends.

and then after 2 weeks that she texted me regarding returning the watch.

imiss her still. but i dont know what to do. help would be appreciated. thanks. :)

No contact means no texts, no calls, no conversations.

I suggest that you don't answer any further communication from her at all. Gather up all her stuff put it in a box and drop on her door step. Do not go in.

This one is just messing with your head for an ego boost.

Why are you even talking to her? What are you gaining from these interactions? How do they enrich your life?

Block. Ignore. NC.

Block her. This is just pointless. She's no good GF, she's just demanding attention like one of those barking little dogs.

If you want something that demands your attention, get a dog then. They're pretty loyal at least and won't get into moods whether they want to be with you or not.

Frank2thepoint
she: i dont need to be with you to love you. i am the one who wants to start over for us.

So she doesn't need to be with you to love you. Well tell her to love you from far away, and stop contacting you. Better yet, stop responding to her messages. Stop taking advantage of the ego boost, delete all contact information, and move on.

Now she's just trying to keep you as a friend, and that's not good for you. I do think blocking her is best. Send her a clear message. Both of you can find someone more suitable.