confused whether to continue my relationship with non understanding husband. husband

lover bumble98

:(

Hi , guys this is the matter of my life i know its very very lengthy but please help me give a helpful advice please.

...hello ppl ,I got engaged from my husband one year before our wedding , i live abroad ...actually my husband's parents wanted me to be their daughter inlaw since my childhood ... my mom and my hubby's mom are sister's... my inlaws also send their son to our country and settled him here with us...and my father and his family somehow convinced me and I started texting him since I started talking to him I felt his hobbies and mine match and he was a religious person and he made me feel very special and out of the world, so I agreed to marry him,then we got engaged.

Since our relationship was getting older we dint have that spark anymore. .... he wasn't putting those efforts to make me happy or special anymore and never used to care about my expectations from him took me for granted and he also betrayed ,cheated on me being with his ex gf ,then I forgave him ,from there we started having big fights , he also critizes me if I don't be the way he wants .but I tried my best to reach upto his wants I feel he purposely searched flaws In me.... and at the end of our fight he sends me msg always blackmails me that he will suicide

He only talks sweet and does of romantic talks but sometimes I doubt if he really means it ? I know he loved me and he left his home and came to my country he is working there and we have financial crisis due to loss in bussiness

I always ask him for flowers lil presents several times but he never cares ....myb just he did it once he also forgot my birthday and I never have got presents from him on my b'dys...he does only what he wants I am tired of this but I married him hoping he will change its been 5 months of our marriage he unfortunately he never did I am tired of it ,I am just 17 and he is 22 ...n

ow because of my wedding my admission into college got delayed and I am sitting at home all day long ,I always dreamed of my life differently from my present he showed my dreams of wonderful life and taking me to honeymoon in bora bora but he never fullfilled it....all my dreams got shattered but I don't want to compromise me I am an aries im a free bird and he is a leo born dominating leader,I just want him to understand my feelings .And be the same guy he was in our early relationship days but he never understands fights with me and tells I never get SATISFIED I think what has he ever given me , that he tells I am never satisfied.I am very confused that I should kill myself and be aperson whom he wants like .

my love is faded away for him ,sometimes I feel that I should not be in a relationship like this but again I think of his parents who love me like their own daughter and keep me so happy. All he needs is to get matured and also consider me way of thinking doing things...but I don't know how to tell him about it ,I also have told this many time's but when I say he tells I always have complaints and my happiness is actually not in him he most probably has misunderstanding like I'm a materialistic person :'(

I am so tired from life ,I just want a person who I can love forever like my offspring I really want a baby I want it :*I know I am too young but , but I don't want to have a baby from my husband :( ..guys please help me ...I have no more hopes from life I regret making a wrong decision marrying him but divorcing him is very difficult because of his family and the society I don't want to break their hearts nor i want to live with a person like this..he still loves mr but my love is faded away :'( help me guys I really need your help.!!!!!

Edited by lover bumble98
I have to edit title

If you are unhappy with him, that's fine. But you must get out before you have a kid. And yes, you ARE too young to have any idea what having a kid will do to your life. So if you have any aspirations besides having a kid, don't do it yet. Get out. Don't waste the best years of your life with someone you don't enjoy! And don't get in a hurry to have a kid because it causes more problems and you already have plenty of problems.

• Author
lover bumble98

Thanks preragh ....

But I don't know how to get of this relationship.Our families are very known in the society nd his parents are very famous and known as in being rich by this it will be difficult facing the society and other families for them and us and I will hurt his parents and him too , and I don't also want to live my life like this (never) .... :'( my mom says me to wait and see if he changes but he never does. .."I am stuck in this marriage!!!!"... I don't know how to get out... :(

Edited by lover bumble98