Man candy or boy toy???

sdrawkcaB ssA

Believe it or not, there is a difference... so which one and why?

Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I always thought "man candy" was only about looks. The guy could otherwise be accomplished & certainly not a pushover but simply was delicious looking. Whereas a boy toy has no maturity or independence & sort of does what he's told because he doesn't have enough sense of self to do much else & needs a strong woman to guide him.

• Like 1
  • Author
sdrawkcaB ssA

I am wondering if peeps are not seeing that I am poking fun at the options.

Being Halloween, candy or toys came to mind... Well it is Friday, so peeps are busy thinking about tonights festivities more than how my topic strikes them.

Maybe I should have made a deeper and more sinister MWHAAHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAAAA!!!!!

No thanks to either...

I mean, I giggled a lot when I've gone to see male strippers...I just don't see boys as my "toys" and not a fan of "arm candy" whether it's male or female....

• Author
sdrawkcaB ssA
No thanks to either...

I mean, I giggled a lot when I've gone to see male strippers...I just don't see boys as my "toys" and not a fan of "arm candy" whether it's male or female....

I thiink lots of women giggle about seeing bare men show their candy in strip shows. I have a odd feeling I should have lightened up with example, than to make my Halloween humorous treat more fun, than to pick at seriousmess about preferances.

Well if I were to answer my topic, I'd say... choccy treats in the shapes of wee women, as long as they are not hollow, like bunnies. Ha!

• Author
sdrawkcaB ssA
Ha. I just thought you wanted to know if we wanted a man or a boy.

Well I guess I should know better... keeping things simple can bring unexpected responces.

Though, I would expect women to want a man over a boy, so no harm in your answer.

Next time, I'll be sure to show a more humorus question on the next candy day. Being a toss up between Valentines and Easter.