The Worse Photos You've Seen on a Dating Site or via Texting? (Updated)

If your dating currently or been dating or have dated and used online dating what has been the most worse or craziest photos you've seen?

I've seen guys post photos of their junk, naked, them peeing facing the wall, flipping the finger, etc.

What about you? This goes for girls and guys.

Anything involving a peace sign or flipping off the camera.

That stupid "bend over and take a picture to hide that I'm overweight" pose.

I think one girl sent me a naked picture when I hadn't even met her yet. I was a little caught off guard.

• Like 2

It would be fun if we could post them lol

If I take a picture of myself you bet the background is clean and tidy. Men don't seem to care about the background. I see pictures of them and in the background you see their dirty laundry, dirty dishes, clutter, etc. Very unappealing.

• Like 5
Smthn_Like_Olivia

The craziest one I've seen is a woman 8 months pregnant with CURRENT pics looking for a guy. Her pics were captioned "about to pop", etc. and she talked about her other toddler child by a different guy and how neither were in the picture and she was looking for a good guy.

• Like 1
Hope Shimmers

Sometimes I think I've seen it all, but the worst was a man who was about 85+ years old who sent a photo of himself riding his hover-round. (I was early 40's and look younger than that).

That was depressing.

• Like 2

The first thing that popped into my head when I read the title of this thread was the classic quote:

"I've seen things you people would not believe"

Seriously. The amount of women who have pics with a close up of their face under some kind of coloured light (like in a club) with them pulling a scowl. Why would anyone think thats a good shot for online dating?!

Then there are the sofa selfies whilst kissing the dog- all you had to do was tell me you liked animals!

And my absolute favourite cliche photo- the hand stand on the beach. Its always just them in the shot so they have blatantly asked someone to take their pic while they do a handstand *cringe*. Its becoming so tacky and obvious now that I wonder if its become a meme without me noticing and people have only got such a pic to be ironic? They can't be serious surely?

• Like 1

A guy that wrote to me and only had two pictures in his profile -- it looked like a picture from his driver's license and the second was of him in his mom's basement (caption), wood panelling and all -- sitting on an old dirty couch, in his pajamas posing with his shotgun.

• Like 1

I wonder how many men are still fooled by the "look up into the camera and lean forward" shots which hide double chins and fat bellies? I've noticed that quite a few men are using that trick now.

• Author
I wonder how many men are still fooled by the "look up into the camera and lean forward" shots which hide double chins and fat bellies? I've noticed that quite a few men are using that trick now.

I've never heard of that one, does it really work?

• Like 1

Man holding stacks of money in a cemetery.

Just different pics of a dude's beer belly.

Made a whole thread on this: men with pics of them and their exes...wtf?!

Shower pics

• Like 1
If your dating currently or been dating or have dated and used online dating what has been the most worse or craziest photos you've seen?

Duckface.

Cuddling a drugged tiger.

Cuddling a drugged tiger while pulling a duckface.

• Like 1

I don't see it. Yes he might be a tad overweight but is also a passionate person who lives an active lifestyle as ballerina. He is confident enough in himself to wear such edgy clothing and in his sexuality by the ample amount of pink and crown he is wearing. AND he is romantic enough to do something for valentines day. He seems like a quality guy to me that could make any woman very happy ;)