Do men find women like Tori Spelling attractive?

A bunch of people had a discussion about face versus body a, few guys said face and a few said body. Tori Spelling came up. And most guys said now and 20 years ago they never found her remotely attractive. Lady Gaga was another one. Nobody found her attractive. Both have nice bodies though. And the guys who picked body first all found them unattractive.

I have to disagree. They do not have nice bodies IMO, my husband and the guys I work with say the same thing. There is a weirdness about them that's for sure.

Guys do like a hot body BUT the face has to match.

• Like 1
But she's rich and and drives a Ferrari. .. now would you date her?

No because men don't chase material things like women tend to do. Men are interested in the physical, while women look for finacial sucess, stability, status. Old rich ugly women still have their challenges finding a guy hot man, while a old ugly rich guy, can have np finding gold diggers...dime a doz.

• Like 3

From what I know about Tori Spelling (which is practically nothing) she seems like a nice girl, but I do think her hair is too blonde. Perhaps if her hair were her natural color (probably brown) with blonde highlights, it may make her look more elegant.

• Like 2

Don't listen to what guys say, observe what they actually do. Both Tori and Gaga have guys way into them that don't have to be so there's your answer.

• Like 2
No because men don't chase material things like women tend to do. Men are interested in the physical, while women look for finacial sucess, stability, status. Old rich ugly women still have their challenges finding a guy hot man, while a old ugly rich guy, can have np finding gold diggers...dime a doz.

I was being a tiny bit sarcastic :rolleyes: (see I did it again*) Just like I, me, a female wouldn't date an a**hole because he drove a hoity toity car... :)

even though CIH was being sarcastic, you make a good point here. you rarely see a guy being called a gold digger. there's some exceptions like kevin federline lol. and in general if the g/f or wife makes a lot more you rarely hear people say "oh he's only with her for her money".

and tori spelling is average looking to me. Just because she's rich wouldn't make me want to date her. Why be with someone you don't even find that attractive? and she doesn't seem to have the best personality either.

Edited by NJ123
  • Like 1
I'd happily bang both of those chicks if I was single. if I remember correctly, Gaga once worked as a stripper, correct? I'm sure plenty of guys found her attractive. Tori Spelling is kinda odd looking, but not so bad that she's not doable.

you say you would bang them, but would you want a relationship with them if given the chance? and if yes, would it be just because their wealthy?

I don't mind Lady Gaga. Even though I don't really listen to her music she does have actual talent and despite being eccentric she doesn't really get into trouble.

Tori Spelling on the other hand is pretty much a no talent who is famous because her daddy was a big producer. If I had to choose I would much rather date Gaga.

• Like 2

Just from decades of observation, any woman with big boobs or a small hourglass body gets lots of men, regardless of their face. I knew a girl with a pig face and ugly brown hair and all she had was biggish boobs, but not huge, and flattered men a lot.

Once I worked with a 20-something girl very popular with the guys because she was blonde and liked sports. Her body was proportionate but nothing special. Her face was nice but needed dental work. She had a really good looking boyfriend for some years. They broke up when she worked for me. Just a couple of months after that, I saw him at a grocery store with what looked like her from behind. I couldn't see her face. I approached them to say hi and when I got up kind of close, she turned her head, and it was this really haggy older woman who looked like she'd been rode hard and put down wet. She looked kind of methy, you know. Her face could have been 50, but from the neck down, looked just like his old girlfriend. I guess the face didn't mean anything to him. He just liked blond and that body type.

todreaminblue

tori spelling has altered her image so many times.....i feel for her....she isnt happy...i found one picture where she is smiling but i see old and sad.......

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/24/article-2611827-1D48831700000578-750_634x476.jpg

i think its unfair she is picked apart for her face........and deep down .....its probably the root for all her surgery..i actually cant tell from the picture now if she is crying or smiling....her face is that unnatural.....i think she is crying.....i thought she was smiling at first....i want to hug her./........deb

• Like 2
tori spelling has altered her image so many times.....i feel for her....she isnt happy...i found one picture where she is smiling but i see old and sad.......

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/24/article-2611827-1D48831700000578-750_634x476.jpg

i think its unfair she is picked apart for her face........and deep down .....its probably the root for all her surgery..i actually cant tell from the picture now if she is crying or smiling....her face is that unnatural.....i think she is crying.....i thought she was smiling at first....i want to hug her./........deb

Is that really her?! I never thought she was very attractive but that does not look like her at all. I wish I didn't click on it!

it seems that's just a horrible taken pic of her taken in the worst moment.

• Like 1

I'm a body over face kind of guy and just from photos, I find both of those women attractive. Having a glimpse into their personalities however, and the attraction is lost...

Others I find attractive though are:

Sarah Jessica Parker

Aubrey Plaza

Kirsten Dunst

...all sometimes said to have a less than appealing face, but I find them to be quite lovely...

• Like 1
todreaminblue
it seems that's just a horrible taken pic of her taken in the worst moment.

i find that picture to draw empathy......a human element to tori...where she has been objectified and dissected......

as a woman she is a mother and has gone through real pain i feel with an unfaithful partner.......paparazzi delight in showing the worst of people on the outside with real people who are going through the worst times with real turmoil on the inside.........its tragic really..if i dont feel like my picture taken on any given day ...i just say hey please dont take my picture i dont feel too good today please dont take my picture so i can remember how bad i felt that day..... and people respect my wishes.....celebrity status takes that simple right away...as a women tori deserves to be respected not dissected....no one deserves to be disrespected..........deb

• Like 1
fortyninethousand322

Personally, not a fan. Also not a fan of Kate Upton.

Personally, I've never seen a celebrity prettier than some of the women I've seen out in the world.

• Like 2