Winter sux

sdrawkcaB ssA

OK, is it me or just a bad night... seems that many are breaking up or on the verge of breakup and winter is just starting. Being a man, all I can think about is all the women out in the cold, and how much I would love to keep them all warm and toasty. Cripes, a bloody orgy comes to mind! I did say I'm a man. Hehehehehe! I thought a wee bit o humor is better than the sadness of late.

In the Winter you are perfectly justified to stay indoors alone for a good three months. There are no concerts with scantily glad women bouncing about. There are no couples holding hands and walking in the park. No sexy cheerleader car-washes.

You can walk outside at 7pm into total darkness and cold, and know that you aren't missing a thing when you go back inside. At least, nothing other than staring into the cold and the dark, which not many people will wish to do.

No... Winter is the easiest time to be single. By far.

• Author
sdrawkcaB ssA
In the Winter you are perfectly justified to stay indoors alone for a good three months. There are no concerts with scantily glad women bouncing about. There are no couples holding hands and walking in the park. No sexy cheerleader car-washes.

You can walk outside at 7pm into total darkness and cold, and know that you aren't missing a thing when you go back inside. At least, nothing other than staring into the cold and the dark, which not many people will wish to do.

No... Winter is the easiest time to be single. By far.

Plus the money you saved on not having to get your ex a pressy... now I have an idea for a Gieko commercial on saving money. Ha!

I enjoy aspects of winter. Though, Fall is by far the best.

I'm not enjoying the disruption in sleep patterns, though, family matters seem to be the culprit so I can't really blame it on the change of season. :bunny:

• Like 2
  • Author
sdrawkcaB ssA
I enjoy aspects of winter. Though, Fall is by far the best.

I'm not enjoying the disruption in sleep patterns, though, family matters seem to be the culprit so I can't really blame it on the change of season. :bunny:

You or anyone in particular may take my topic elsewhere, as long as it is good thoughts, as some may feel less so about winter.

I love all seasons... the best is when thunder storms in the heat of summer, fall in the changing of leaves, winter snowy days on end, and spring rains, plus the morning dew under your bare feet... litterally as I am allergic to grass. Hehehehehehe!

• Like 2

I don't like to date and/or try to meet guys over the holidays...it gets too complicated to form a connection cuz you're not close enough for them to invite you over for the holidays - that they probably will spend with family; and, cuz people are busy with family and stuff - they don't have time to spend with you.

Gee, I bet its sure sucks for those people that break up just before the holidays - but think about it, they probably figure they need to do it now instead of go through some lengthy and/or difficult explanation as to why they aren't gonna introduce you to the family and/or have you share family traditions with their family...:(

Well, for those dissed souls out there, at least they have turkey and family to lean on... :bunny:

Winter is Wonderful out here in the desert... Just sayin :-)

( it's the only season for bragging)

But doesn't it get cold at nite?

Winter is the best.

Just played a round of disc golf in the rain, and now I get to sit at home all day in my bath robe.

But doesn't it get cold at nite?

January is the coldest month here.

January Weather Average temperature: 56

Average high temperature: 67

Average low temperature: 46

Warmest ever: 86

Coldest ever: 29

Average precipitation: .91

January is the coldest month here.

January Weather Average temperature: 56

Average high temperature: 67

Average low temperature: 46