Friendly to someone you rejected...

Mostly for the guys, but women can chime in...

Let's say you rejected a chick romantically, but she continues to try to be friendly to you...

Would you just be friendly back, or after a while would you start doing things (i.e. ignoring her, being rude, etc.) so she'd go away?

Or,

Would you flat out tell her that you don't see her romantically, and she needs to stop trying to befriend you.

I ask cuz I have someone I'm crushing on and he rejected me romantically, but I continue to be friendly and make efforts to try build a friendship with him. So far, he's very polite, I just hope I'm not weirding him out...:eek:

I think it's good manners to be polite & civil to everyone. I would be a bit cool, so as not to give false hope, to someone I wasn't interested in dating but who was still friendly to me.

Frank2thepoint

If the woman continues to be friendly toward me, I would definitely be friendly back. Of course I would be thinking she is continuing to be friendly because she is persistent in wanting something romantic. I would definitely say something to her politely, to reiterate my stance I'm not interested romantically, but cool with being friends.

He really wants to have sex with you but it's too late. You shoulda just gone there and ripped his pants off. I wish she would too. Sigh....

Oh well, I'll keep LOL'in to her txts. *Rolls eyes*

• Like 1

Of course I would still be friendly with a girl if I wasn't interested in her.

But I would be certain to keep the friendship at a specific level and not let her get too close. Mainly that means no one-on-one hangouts.

I don't want to lead her on in any way.

• Like 1
  • Author
He really wants to have sex with you but it's too late. You shoulda just gone there and ripped his pants off. I wish she would too. Sigh....

Oh well, I'll keep LOL'in to her txts. *Rolls eyes*

Lol, yeah, if I ripped his pants off at that moment, he wouldn't of had a chance to go back and change his mind...:lmao:

But nah, if he wants to get naked with me, I don't want it to be cuz of alcohol, pressure, or anything besides the desire to enjoy me as much as I want enjoy him...

Ok, I need to take that cold shower...BRB....:lmao: