Am I crazy, or stupid for reaching out on Facebook?!

How bad is it that I in boxed the girl that I caught leaving my boyfriends house? Not only am I hurt, sad, anguished that he lied to me, took another girl out, but now I feel like an idiot for teaching out to her on Facebook. Idk know her, we aren't friends in the real world let alone on Facebook, and I in boxed her. I sent her a picture of our last text to one another. I am humiliated by my behavior!! Tell me, how pathetic is this. Would you have done the same?

I would not feel bad. This guy is a peice of ****, I'm glad the girl stopped talking to him as well. Whatever to the facebook then, just don't facebook her again and your good as far as I'm concerned. You don't even know her and the other person involved is scum. So yeah, if you think its that bad just don't tell anyone about it and your good.

OK, well since you asked if I would do such a thing. It is all about mind set. Some people like to be around social sites and others like me don't. So if I were one to linger around the social sites, I would not be one to do such a thing. I am pretty laid back, and understand people in ways that I can't get upset about. Maybe it is because I have seen it all, from both sides of the fence. So, what good is it for me to be something that I see as adding fuel to the fire. Enough of what you asked for...

Sorry about your emotions getting the best of you. But there is always a good side from such unbridled release of emotions. It means your a fighter, and won't tolerate wrong. Though two wrongs don't make a right. Geesh!

All I can say is get past your guilt, and use that hurt energy into getting your feeling out. So far you have been vocal enough here, so might as well say what you feel, without saying too many F words. Hehehehehehe!!

What is done is done, so no reason to save face and live with it, as the only person judging you is yourself. Well the person you boxed would, but right now they should not matter, right?

thefooloftheyear

OP...

Your posts are all over the place...So much drama...You have kids, no?

Focus on them and forget about all of this for a while...sounds like you are overwhelmed with insecurity..

TFY

• Like 1
OP...

Focus on them and forget about all of this for a while...sounds like you are overwhelmed with insecurity..

TFY

This.

I suggest you start hitting the delete button on all numbers, emails etc and go NC. Thats with him and any women you think he has been with.

Stay single for a while, give yourself time to grieve and heal. Then go out and find someone worth your time.

• Like 1
  • Author
OP...

TFY

I do have children, and although they are cared for with no uncertainties...this is what has been going on in my life for the past 4 years. My mother's death, my ex husband cheating, him leaving, and now this. I keep my children out of all of it...thank goodness for them, b/c after the last 4 years, I am surprised that I am still standing.

• Like 2

I am glad she knows the kind of person he is. And as much as I know it hurts you, I am glad you now know as well.

I personally wouldn't reach out on FB. I found out my almost exH cheated by exOW and I told my H, "you cheated", packed up with the kids and stayed the course to move down south and continue working. That was the plan, I just did it without letting him join for a-lot of months.

He needed to go away.

so does this guy Apaige! :(

All the more reason to take a break from all the emotional turmoil and just have some nice fun times with them for a while instead.

Take a break from it all - your kids are far more important than chasing some random woman on Facebook.

• Like 1
OP...

TFY

I agree with this too. ALL OVER THE MAP.

I feel like you need to take a step back and relax.

Just remove ALL negativity from your life. NO MEN, NO DRAMA.

How bad is it that I in boxed the girl that I caught leaving my boyfriends house? Not only am I hurt, sad, anguished that he lied to me, took another girl out, but now I feel like an idiot for teaching out to her on Facebook. Idk know her, we aren't friends in the real world let alone on Facebook, and I in boxed her. I sent her a picture of our last text to one another. I am humiliated by my behavior!! Tell me, how pathetic is this. Would you have done the same?

Let me ask you a few questions since I don't know the complete story.

1. How long did you suspect he was cheating?

2. If you now know that he is a cheater, why would you go on the warpath?

3. Why would you start an online war with his next "victim"?

In other words, where is your self-respect at? If you love and respect yourself, you aren't going to give this guy the time of day or his next target.

Having been in your shoes before, I know that just writing them off and ex-communicating them from your life is the best option. Doors close, others open. As long as you are hanging on to what happened with this guy and don't let it go, you're not going to move on.

What I have learned?

Forgive, forget and move on. That is the most logical and intelligent thing one can do.

lovedandlostit

Don't beat yourself up for checking him out, I think it was brave to go to his house, I did that too although it was terrible I found him out and I let him lie and waste more of my life. We all do silly things when we don't want to believe our gut. At least you took control.