Would You Date An Obese Woman?

Let's be honest here, fellas.

Would you date an obese woman...or an overweight woman for that matter?

Every single one of my girlfriends was overweight, as well as one night stands. I have no problems with bigger women, if they take care of themselves, show a little spirit and don't act like they are the ugliest creatures of earth

Newsflash women, you're just as beautiful, but you have to believe it.

Anyway, fellas...would you?

Honest discussions, even if it may make you look like an ***hole.

Well, I'm a woman and I will be the first ass hole here.

I would not date an obese/morbidly obese man. If he is overweight, I'd consider it on the condition he is active (trains, plays a sport etc etc)

• Like 5
  • Author
Well, I'm a woman and I will be the first ass hole here.

I would not date an obese/morbidly obese man. If he is overweight, I'd consider it on the condition he is active (trains, plays a sport etc etc)

You're probably the first open and honest woman I've seen on this post.

I myself, and I'm being blunt here, wonder if I'm settling for bigger chicks and try to get with someone who is more...fit.

I'm active myself. Not in tip top shape, but active.

Well you'll just have to see my pictures to find out. I want a woman who can't exercise with me, ya know?

Would you date an obese woman...or an overweight woman for that matter?

Every single one of my girlfriends was overweight, as well as one night stands. I have no problems with bigger women, if they take care of themselves, show a little spirit and don't act like they are the ugliest creatures of earth

Newsflash women, you're just as beautiful, but you have to believe it.

Anyway, fellas...would you?

Honest discussions, even if it may make you look like an ***hole.

No I would never date an obese woman. As far as overweight, it depends on how she carries the weight and other factors about her.

Personally, I prefer short, petite women. None of my girlfriends have been overweight, but it doesn't mean that I'd be completely put off by that (with the stipulations above).

Edited by Cristo
  • Author

My preference is short and petite....

However, tho, I've been dating a few big girls. Not working out for me, since I'm not really attracted to them.

It's what I can GET...(if I may be blunt) and I am attracted to some bigger women.

But honestly...the ones I'm seeing are super obese.

Doesn't do it for me anymore.

Obese? Never. I would rather stay single.

I'm simply not attracted to them. This is reason #1. No attraction.. no dating.

I'm open to dating women who are a little chunky. But not obese. Never.

• Like 1
Michelle ma Belle

I think there is a difference between being thick/chunky/heavy/overweight/fat and being clinically obese/morbidly obese.

I hate myself for admitting to this but unfortunately I wouldn't date anyone whose weight (whatever the number) got in the way of them being able to get out and do things or inhibits them from getting involved in life and living it to the fullest.

Life is too short to cross things off a list we can't do rather than add things we can do together.

• Like 3

I've never written a guy off simply for being overweight. Overweight plus bad hygiene, no thanks. Overweight plus insecure, no thanks.

Generally I am an active person, and if you can't keep up then we aren't a good match. I've dated skinny guys who couldn't keep up. And chubby ones who could.

• Like 3
  • Author
I've never written a guy off simply for being overweight. Overweight plus bad hygiene, no thanks. Overweight plus insecure, no thanks.

Generally I am an active person, and if you can't keep up then we aren't a good match. I've dated skinny guys who couldn't keep up. And chubby ones who could.

I believe you. I know a wrestler who is 400 lbs and can run faster than some Olympians.

• Like 2

A few extra pounds on a girl is fine. As it's well known on this forum I am a breast man, and it's very common for women with very large breasts to be a little over weight. I'm not going to complain if big boobs comes with a belly.

Though once the woman gets obese and looses the hourglass figure, I just can't be attracted to that.

Also I love to go out and do salsa/ballroom dancing and frankly it's a pain to dance with obese women.

Would You Date An Obese Woman?

Sure, married one. We had a lot of fun for a good number of years. I did my best to support her in any weight reduction programs she chose. Last time I saw her, a couple years after we D'd, she was probably a bit lighter but still weighed more than her new BF, though he was a smaller, more wiry guy like my dad.

My prior dating partners and LTR's varied in size but I'd say my exW was probably the heaviest for her height. At the time I didn't give it much thought.

• Like 1
A few extra/thick is fine. When she starts to out size and out weight me, I'm not comfortable.

I have a preference for what some would consider overweight, but curves, particularly hips are the attraction to me. I would say this would be women starting at size 10/12 and up (U.S size).

However as noted above I would add it is all relative, and at my size as a big guy (height, muscle, weight) there are not a ton of huge women. I find women size 10 and under don't prefer me either. It funny to have some women come here and claim their fat, give their weight, and I think "I military/shoulder press that weight". :)

The only issue I have is when weight gets to a point where its tied into mobility or normal activity issues.

Edited by dichotomy
  • Like 3
I have a preference for what some would consider overweight, but curves, particularly hips are the attraction to me. I would say this would be women starting at size 10/12 and up (U.S size).

However as noted above I would add it is all relative, and at my size as a big guy (height, muscle, weight) there are not a ton of huge women. I find women size 10 and under don't prefer me either. It funny to have some women come here and claim their fat, give their weight, and I think "I military/shoulder press that weight". :)

The only issue I have is when weight gets to a point where its tied into mobility or normal activity issues.

I have said this time and time again. If I was a big guy, I'd date molly from Mike and molly. But I'm 5'11" 185.

• Like 2

No I wouldn't. A few extra pounds...as in A FEW...is fine, but overweight or obese, no. It's not attractive and it's most likely just going to get worse as he ages so that's not anything I'm interested in signing up for.

I wouldn't date an obese guy. Probably also not an overweight guy, although I don't mind at all if a guy is rather bulky built (not those over-trained muscle men though).

On the other hand, I'd never date a guy who looked like a skeleton either. Some meat has to be on those bones. I guess it really depends how well his body balances the few extra pounds.

I've actually ended up talking with a couple women online and asked them out before I knew what they looked like, simply because the conversation was so amazing. Guess I got lucky that neither was obese but I don't think it would have mattered. Sometimes there's just a connection that transcends the physical form.

• Like 2
She's gorgeous. She got curves in all the right places ;)

Oh, come on. If you ever got that heavy you'd be eating nothing but water and tic tacs until you slimmed down after one glance in the mirror. :o She's younger too, shame on her. Needs to drop a good 50 pounds.

Michelle ma Belle
Oh, come on. If you ever got that heavy you'd be eating nothing but water and tic tacs until you slimmed down after one glance in the mirror. :o She's younger too, shame on her. Needs to drop a good 50 pounds.

You don't know me so please don't speak for me.

And what does her being younger have anything to do with what we're talking about?

• Like 4

If I was overweight/obese, sure.

If I tried for girls I am attracted to that are fit and always get rejected by them, I'd probably learn to stop that.

I'd learn to appreciate women that are actually attracted to me, even if they're overweight. I'd learn to think women that stay slim and fit are probably shallow anyway and I am somehow morally better than them because I can appreaciate people for "who they are" and not just how they look.

But I actually workout and control myself with food, so I am lean and fit. No, I would not date an obese or overweight woman.

That girl in the pic, she is pretty. But she needs to lose some weight. Instead, she'll probably get even more overweight to the point that all the air-brushing in the world won't hide her cellulite, folded skin and kankle without it being a complete fictional representation of her.

• Like 1