Cutting a girl off

To sum it up because otherwise you'd be reading forever. Use to work together for 2 years in NY. I moved in NJ. As of the beginning of this summer we began hooking up. She'd come all the way out here to stay a night least once a week. She made clear before and after it started she doesn't want a relationship. Problem is, I do with her. And that still didn't go in my favor when I let her know that.

I know it's best to let her go. I have a hard time letting go on a girl I end up falling for. It seems like no matter what I do, where I am I think of her. And I just can't take this s**t anymore. How do you go about cutting a girl off? Even when it's killing you what do you end up doing that helps?

Its hard to let anyone you go you have feelings for.

It took me over 12 months to get over someone but we STILL text each other every day.

The only way I slowly got over her was to stop looking at her Facebook,and going out with her to drinks andhaving catch ups.

I slowly faded away after she announced she met someone new.

Im sad but relationships come and go and this ine I ll have to let go to improve myself

You have to be strong. Be firm when you tell her this FWB is not working for you because you have developed feelings. If she would like to date you, then you will be all for having a relationship but if she doesn't want to date you, tell her to back off & leave you alone because coming around just hurts you.

Then have the will not to contact her.

Be strong. Don't give in & settle. In time your feelings for her will fade, just like any other break up.