Rian vs Douchebag Ryan

I really wish people stopped making fake profiles as experiments on OLD. It really sucks for those who are actually using those sites to get something out of it.

OLD sucks enough as it is, no need to add the high chance of talking with someone who is not interested in dating at all...

At this point, I know more people who have done fake profiles than people who are actually on OLD to date...

• Author
I really wish people stopped making fake profiles as experiments on OLD. It really sucks for those who are actually using those sites to get something out of it.

OLD sucks enough as it is, no need to add the high chance of talking with someone who is not interested in dating at all...

At this point, I know more people who have done fake profiles than people who are actually on OLD to date...

That's a good in my opinion.

• Like 1
And to the girls who got really mad at me when I told them they were talking to a fake profile, I'd like to kindly remind you that you're on the internet. These things happen.

Why yes. Everyone LOVES meeting someone, and get asked out on a date and have hopes this will turn into something significant just to find out the guy had been playing you all along.