Do I seek help???

I have a serious problem, I am lying to my husband mainly about money issues. I have being married almost a year, we have a 2 year old boy and a 4 month old daughter and our marriage is going down hill fast. I have a friend that sells Avon and she wanted me to join and I said no, but she wanted me to join so when she goes home to Germany twice a year I can take over her clients for a month or two at a time. So I signed up. Well I never told my husband I was doing this. Well I received a huge product order that wasn't' mine or my friend's and I called Avon to find out how to return it, they gave me all the info and told me to return it. Well I set the product aside and forgot about it, had a baby in the mean time and just totally forgot about the whole situation. Well my husband gets a call from a collection agency saying that we owe them such and a money and I have to go court if I don't pay them their money. I told him that I didn't know anything about it and just kept making up lie after lie to get out of it. But after a week or so of lying I finally told him what was up. He told him that I am taking our family down by lying and screwing up our credit and losing us money. I did this to him before we got married about a credit card issue that I forgot to take care of and he had to get the situation squared away. I don't know why I tell him lies when it come to money, this is the only thing I lie about to him. I losing my husband and family fast, should I go and seek counseling? I don't know where to begin to earn his trust back.

Yes, counseling might be a good idea. I don't know how old you are, but basically you need to grow up. (I really don't mean that in a mean way. :) ) You are going to have to start accepting responsiblity for your mistakes. Most of all, you need to act responsibly in the first place. That's just the way it is.

Right now, you've put your husband into a parental position, where he has to chastise you for making mistakes about money. You need to step up and reclaim your position as his partner.

You begin doing this by fixing your mistakes. If you don't work, then work out something with your husband, where you will spend less on something, until the debt you owe is paid off. Or, if you have some way of making money, pay off the debt. You need to take charge of this, and not expect your husband to bail you out every time you screw up. This is how you get into messes in the first place, by knowing that he will bail you out, so it doesn't really matter if you make a mistake.