I Want A Guy Who...

Finish the sentence.

Well... Lemme help you, just once. Since it is a slow day.

I want a guy who can leave the toilet seat down for once... and clean up where he sprays!

Yep, I can joke about things that are so annoying as well. Hehehee!!

Hope peeps add more, this can be very interesting to say the least.

Michelle ma Belle

Oh my goodness. So many things to list!

We'll go with one of my must haves; I want a guy who with a great sense of humor and who can make me laugh.

He's a keeper :)

• Like 1
  • Author
I'm just here waiting to find out what you want in a guy me.

My lips are sealed! lol This is for other people to comment on. I maaaaayyyy post what I want...that is, if I get enough replies. Goodness! I thought this thread would be a hit!

Edited by me85

...is open/trusts me enough to discuss anything. Whatever is on his mind or might feel embarassing for him shouldn't in front of me. I'd even help to hide corpses.

• Like 4
Oh my goodness. So many things to list!

We'll go with one of my must haves; I want a guy who with a great sense of humor and who can make me laugh.

He's a keeper :)

What if he doesn't have a great sense of humor, but still makes you laugh? :D

• Like 2
Lernaean_Hydra

I want a guy who I can talk to for hours about anything just as easily as I can sit in silence with him for the same amount of time.

• Like 1

Loves me for myself. Isn't looking to change who I fundamentally am.

I'm not saying I'm perfect or am not willing to be flexible. I just want someone who loves the things I feel make me unique.

• Like 2
I know! 44 views but you're the only one who has replied so far! I'm insulted. lol

How about a man that does not take forever and a day to reply back on a reply. HA!

I see things turned around for you, on a Friday of all things.

Let's see what you can do on a wee Sunday morn. As I'm hardly around to kick yer threads arse to get a move on.

• Like 2

Crap! I knew I should have kept my grubby paws off this thread... It always goes to show you once a man starts something on a woman's thread, all hell breaks loose.

Now she is gonna say, I want a guy who knows how to stay out of a woman's thread.

• Like 2

A guy who gives me hugs after a long rough day.

A guy who goes camping and fishing with me.

A guy who goes to baseball games with me.

A guy who plays video games with me.

A guy who brings me soup when I'm ill.

A guy who encourages me and believes in me.

A guy who still thinks I'm beautiful even years later.

A guy who inspires me to be a better person.

A guy I can have long in depth discussions and debates with.

• Like 4
CrystalCastles

I want a guy who...

...I'm physically attracted to

...is intelligent such that we can have long and meaningful discussions about politics, history, science, books, movies, etc.

...is fit enough to go hiking, camping, swimming, kayaking, rock climbing and any other sort of physical activity, especially outdoors in the plentiful forests we have here where I live.

...likes to eat, because I like to cook and the food's gotta go somewhere and I can't eat it all myself.

...I feel loved and cared for and protected around, but also someone who is gentle and sensitive and calm, especially when I'm having a rough moment and I need some comfort and security.

...when there are silences in the conversations, they are not awkward. That we don't need to be constantly chattering and can relax in silence.

...is generous with his love, is not afraid of commitment, has the same long-term goals as me w.r.t. to life.

Thankfully I have found such a man. :)

• Like 3

My last post was my most heartfelt wish.

On a lighter note;

My fantasy man would be here to willingly take out the trash when I'm worried a raccoon is going to jump out of the dumpster and surprise me.

Sleeping in the wet spot would be his pleasure

He'll marvel at my mad driving skills.

He will find me as funny as I find myself.

He won't think it's weird to go to the beach and not get in the water

He loves shopping at thrift stores

He'll enjoy watching Hoarders marathons and dislikes watching sports on TV but thinks going to a game is fun.

• Like 4
  • Author

This is far from a "fantasy thread." The intention of this thread is self explanatory...for people to post what they're looking for in a guy. The title of this thread isn't "My ideal guy is..." but ya anything goes as long as it stays relative to topic and isn't disrespectful to other posters on here, bring it! I gladly welcome straight men to comment and I really am looking forward to all the humor this thread may bring! (=

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
My thread is being hijacked! Errrr...fellas please don't start a debate trailing off topic. This is far from a "fantasy thread." The intention of this thread is self explanatory...for people to post what they're looking for in a guy. The title of this thread isn't "My ideal guy is..." but ya anything goes as long as it stays relative to topic and isn't disrespectful to other posters on here, bring it! I gladly welcome straight men to comment and I really am looking forward to all the humor this thread may bring! (=

Straight men... Not Straight jacketed men, or men with a crook in their necks, or men with slightly bent humor, let alone men with curved dicks, and then there is....

• Like 2
Finish the sentence.

I haven't read what everyone else had to say, but majority of the women profile I see, have one thing in common.....

"I want a guy is good looking / attractive / dark and handsome".

My question to these people....does this trump the fact that he might be an abuser/ ex convict/ a slob/ drug user/etc?