How to act when a girl shows interest in you?

farmerjohn1324

Sometimes, I don't know how to act when a girl shows interest in me. For example, one time a girl said I have pretty eyes, and I don't know what to say other than "thanks." I wish I knew how to lead the conversation to something further.

This wasn't at a bar or anything. It wasn't at a place where people traditionally go to pick up girls.

I said, "thanks," or maybe "thanks. so do you." Lol. I really have no idea what to say. And she was pretty, too. Maybe if I knew what to say, we would have three children right now.

How about "thanks. Want to make a baby?" Lol.

Just say thanks,

I have random female strangers walking in the street all the time saying how nice my eyes look(i have very light green eyes)

I in no way shap or form confuse that with her being interested.

If you want to learn how to have a conversation with pretty woman. I suggest going out more and practice talking to very attractive women. These are the easiest type of women to talk to because everyone is so scared of taking to them.

Practice, Practice, Practice. And loose your fear of rejection.

Dear farmerjohn1324

How about "Aww thanks for that, you can look at them all day/night if you go out on a date with me?!"

Regards - Bud

• Author
farmerjohn1324

I am not scared to talk to attractive girls. They all have bacteria crawling all over their skin and just because they might have looks doesn't mean they have a personality or any other positive features.

Well, if a girl tells you that you have beautiful eyes, she must be interested on some level, right? She doesn't say that to everyone. Maybe if I knew what to say more than "thanks," maybe something could come of it.

And if a girl telling you that you have beautiful eyes is not enough to show that she is interested in you, then what is? And if a girl is "interested" what does this mean? Interested in having children? Interested in an emotional connection? Interested in just having sex (although I think most girls are past that by this point, but maybe when I was younger).