What do I do about my relationship or I don't even know what to call it

Over 2 years ago when working in NY, i worked with a Dominican girl that I ended up liking. She liked me too. Us both being in a relationship nothing ever ended up working out. Now both single, we have reconnected. Few months ago I moved to NJ, where she is still in NY. We talked as friends for a few weeks then when hanging out she went for holding me and kissing me the first night. Since then for about 2 months almost every weekend to ever other weekend, she been using public transportation to get to me to hangout. We always had sex, we pretty much acted like we were together or at least on the path like something was going to happen..

Now here lies the problem. I asked her upfront before and after being intimate, what am I to her. I asked are we just friends, do you want to be f**k buddies, or take it slow to see where it goes. She did always say she still doesn't wanna be in a relationship but her response was always "see where it goes." Over the last 2-3 months I did start to fall for her. I let her know that. But before I did she may have started to get the idea and she was backing off not calling me as much and stuff..

We argued recently because she blew me off and discussing that I do love her made her delete me off Instagram. She seemed mad that I fell for her because she thought like her that I could "separate the 2 from each other." (feelings from sex) She has said countless that she likes me and cares for me, but "liking someone isn't enough to be in a relationship with someone." We made up though, only to agree we will try to be friends not intimacy. Now just being friends is killing me..

Talking to each other is different. And knowing she did use like because her exact words after I told her I have feelings for her was "I used you to get away." I still can't gain the courage to throw her out of my life so we agreed to a friendship when I can't handle just that. For the record, I never been the type to just hook up with someone with no emotions attached. Now actually doing it I know I never can. I'm not that type of person..

It's pretty pathetic I'm taking anti-depressants over this. Please, any helpful advice I'd be so grateful. I don't need any more harsh words, my so called friends gave me enough of that "tough love."

fyi, I'm a gay woman and she claims to be "pan-sexual" smh

She wants a f*ck buddy, pure and simple.

You can't be "just friends" with someone for whom you have feelings.

I would suggest you stop hanging around her; it will only hurt you that much more you cling to hope for reciprocation that never occurs.