Is it sexting or texting?

Can anyone tell me what a text message means with nothing but the "prayer hands": folded hands together, and the "see no evil" monkey emoticons next to each other with no words? This was from a woman that I suspect my husband is seeing from time to time. She also sends him texts with lots of smiley faces. She is a client of his whom is not in a happy marriage and runs a nail salon called Paradise? I met her for the first time when I happen to be in the office and he tried his best to keep me from going out there when she happen to show up to pay her bill. When we went to leave for lunch, he refused to talk to her and she started crying after we left. (the secretary told me). The secretary said she was upset about her bill not being paid and was embarrassed. She is not an american and my husband claims she does not know what she is doing. I say bull****. Thanks for any info.

Edited by downtownjb

Go with your gut.

You know it's inappropriate for another woman to send such text messages to your husband. It should be strictly professional between them. She is your husband's client. Since when do business people text each other emoticons who are of the opposite sex and are both married to other people?? What you're describing is flirting IMO.

If I were you I would address my concerns to my husband. If you have already and the texts haven't stopped, then you need to address your concerns to the woman.

If your husband gets upset with you then that would tell me a lot about his involvement with that woman. If you fully trust your husband you wouldn't be here seeking advice.

Good luck.

No problem. I hope everything goes well for you and it turns out alright.

Some people do not want to hurt other people's feelings and kinda just act like, "haha ok, you're funny." and literally pay no attention to a person flirting with them or think anything about it. Maybe that's the case for your husband ?

Maybe this is just as uncomfortable for him as well. He may not be-being direct with the woman because he wants to keep her as a client. It would make sense if there's a business deal involved and he is just trying not to lose commission or something. That I can understand.

As sad as it is and as much as it shouldn't be this way, sometimes we have to put up with things that make us uncomfortable in order to be successful at our jobs.

They are probably having sex and you are worried about their texting?? Your husband is already lying about it...chasing her down isn't going to stop what's going on between them.