How can he forgive me?

I keep thinking about this over and over.

I slept with my boyfriend's friend when we was broken up.

He knows this because his friend TOLD everyone and ANYONE who would listen....

But, my boyfriend is OKAY with this. if anything he felt ENRAGED and JEALOUS at the time and it made him want me...

Now we are happy.... we are doing great! he's better than he was before.....

My friends told me, "Oh he will NEVER forgive you! You put the final nail in the coffin! SAY GOOD BYE FOREVER!!"

Should I be worried that eventually.... He's going to feel angry at me, and let me go? Should I go with the flow of the relationship? We only spoke about me sleeping with his friend... ONCE and ONCE only.

He HATES his friend. He feels on my part... yeah I was being an itch, but for his friend to do that... He feels more betrayed by him.

Who knows, but be happy he has forgiven you. So many other men would have walked away and never looked at you the same again. Just curious, why did you have sex with his friend?

Who knows, but be happy he has forgiven you. So many other men would have walked away and never looked at you the same again. Just curious, why did you have sex with his friend?

Also curious.

He loves you, that's why he forgave, but the trust is ruined so who knows if this will work out in the long run, he might always doubt you.

And forgiving you is a big " no no" i would have not.

That's just encouraging you that you can get away with it, cuz he might forgive you again.(even if this isn't crossing your mind right now, subconsciously, it is the effect of being forgiven)

You might not realize it yet, but yes you did kill it to some degree, my opinion. :)

Honest answer plz. Do you feel slightly less attracted to your man? Now that he has forgiven you?Or despise/are iritated with him in any way because he forgave you?. If yes, that's the subconscious **** i was talking about allready doing it's magic.

todreaminblue
I keep thinking about this over and over.

I slept with my boyfriend's friend when we was broken up.

He knows this because his friend TOLD everyone and ANYONE who would listen....

But, my boyfriend is OKAY with this. if anything he felt ENRAGED and JEALOUS at the time and it made him want me...

Now we are happy.... we are doing great! he's better than he was before.....

My friends told me, "Oh he will NEVER forgive you! You put the final nail in the coffin! SAY GOOD BYE FOREVER!!"

Should I be worried that eventually.... He's going to feel angry at me, and let me go? Should I go with the flow of the relationship? We only spoke about me sleeping with his friend... ONCE and ONCE only.

He HATES his friend. He feels on my part... yeah I was being an itch, but for his friend to do that... He feels more betrayed by him.

you dont have a problem that rage and jealousy is the reason he wanted to get back with you?

he might say he forgives you.....i highly doubt it....him gettign back with you was competition not forgiveness........deb

• Author

At the time his friend was giving me attention. I was heart broken and I wanting to stop feeling so empty.

Me and his friend had been friends before him and I felt a connection with him and yea. We had sex.

• Author
One other thing, don't be surprised if he has his own affair. He may feel he's owed one.

After we have broken up he did find somebody else but he tells me he never had sex with her. Ever. So... Idk what to make of it.

Well, you're lucky he's forgiven you or at least still seeing you because that is definitely THE single most insulting thing you can do to someone short of sleeping with their family member.

You owe him completely transparency now so he can trust you again. Give him all your passwords and let him look at your texts and emails and all that if you really want him to build trust again.

• Like 2
  • Author
Also curious.

He loves you, that's why he forgave, but the trust is ruined so who knows if this will work out in the long run, he might always doubt you.

And forgiving you is a big " no no" i would have not.

That's just encouraging you that you can get away with it, cuz he might forgive you again.(even if this isn't crossing your mind right now, subconsciously, it is the effect of being forgiven)

You might not realize it yet, but yes you did kill it to some degree, my opinion. :)

Honest answer plz. Do you feel slightly less attracted to your man? Now that he has forgiven you?Or despise/are iritated with him in any way because he forgave you?. If yes, that's the subconscious **** i was talking about allready doing it's magic.

No. I don't feel any less attracted to him. If anything I feel he has a big heart and he really does love me for me. Even with all my stupidity and bad choices.

I feel more like... We are happy now and when we hit bumps on the road like all relationships do he might throw this in my face and he might let this consumed him and i feel scared and worried :(

Not sure how long ago all this happened bit what you are experiencing is not uncommon for guys. First , he has a real right to be pissed at his former friend, so that should not surprise you.

However, probably at some point he is going to realize that his friend was only 50% of the cheating and guess who was the other part. You sound young, so yes I would not be surprised if he contemplates a "get even" affair if the opportunity arises.

You mention him maybe throwing it up in your face when problems arise. What you really need to concentrate on is YOUR reaction. To the problem. You went and has sex with another man because you were upset . Is that what your reaction is going to be the next time you have a bump in the relationship.

And you were not going to confess.

So I would stop worrying about him right now and think about yourself , because my guess is if you do this again your friends will be right

It will be over for good next time

• Like 2
  • Author
Not sure how long ago all this happened bit what you are experiencing is not uncommon for guys. First , he has a real right to be pissed at his former friend, so that should not surprise you.

However, probably at some point he is going to realize that his friend was only 50% of the cheating and guess who was the other part. You sound young, so yes I would not be surprised if he contemplates a "get even" affair if the opportunity arises.

You mention him maybe throwing it up in your face when problems arise. What you really need to concentrate on is YOUR reaction. To the problem. You went and has sex with another man because you were upset . Is that what your reaction is going to be the next time you have a bump in the relationship.

And you were not going to confess.

So I would stop worrying about him right now and think about yourself , because my guess is if you do this again your friends will be right

It will be over for good next time

I did not cheat. We weren’t together anymore.

I and his friend had been friends before he met him

We all work together, I personally never bothered to be hang out buddy with this man because I always had a boyfriend, and I know how man are when females and males hang out. They think the guy will try to sleep with me. So, to avoid problems I never hang out with him. Our friendships just become friendlier. We was both very drunk and we were always sexually attracted to one another… so yup. That’s why I did what I did.

changchewsoon

Hi, you didn't share how long has it been since you slept with his friend and you guys gotten back together.

Was it just a one time sex or you guys slept together multiple times?

As a guy, if you are able to share more details in terms of the timing it will help me better to give you a guy's opinion about this.