why behave as if in love?

my very bossy neighbour pestered me, and stalked me after i broke away

a couple of women who i could see were not loyal expected me to forgive them even though they were old enough to know better than to give me three days' of death ray stares, so i had decided not to get involved, they pesterd for four weeks, i was blunt, turned my back on them too, literally, still they pestered

i am not putting what happened under discussion, just giving an outline of aquaintances that i do not want to get involved with

i was only ever an acquaintance - -we never even swapped phone numbers, dealbreaker, were not close - - pestered me daily as well as the one stalking me

so why pester and chase as if in love?

Edited by darkmoon
Lernaean_Hydra
I'd love to help if I knew what you were talking about :confused:

Agreed.

I mean, I understand wanting to protect your privacy but there's a line between that and vagueness to the point of incoherence when you're looking for help with an issue...

• Author

not my issue

the issue belongs to people, mere aquaintances, who pestered me to be friends, even though i did not like them

why pester somebody so ardently? that is the question at hand

Edited by darkmoon
Lernaean_Hydra
not my issue

the issue belongs to people, mere aquaintances, who pestered me to be friends, even though i did not like them

why pester somebody so ardently? that is the question at hand

Jesus, I don't know...maybe they were under the assumption you were a nice person to have as a friend and weren't aware of how deeply you disliked them?

Naturally, since you continue to give little background my advice will obviously sparse. But I must say, as evidenced by previous threads, you always seem to be having some issue or another with a friend acquaintance. At this point, it's patently obvious the problem lies with you and definitely not them. :confused:

You also seem to think you are often being pestered by others for friendships like "people in love." However my honest opinion is that you're greatly overexerting or delusional. I highly doubt you're being hounded to be friends left and right.:rolleyes:

Edited by Lernaean_Hydra
  • Author
Jesus, I don't know...maybe they were under the assumption you were a nice person to have as a friend and weren't aware of how deeply you disliked them?

Naturally, since you continue to give little background my advice will obviously sparse. But I must say, as evidenced by previous threads, you always seem to be having some issue or another with a friend acquaintance. At this point, it's patently obvious the problem lies with you and definitely not them. :confused:

You also seem to think you are often being pestered by others for friendships like "people in love." However my honest opinion is that you're greatly overexerting or delusional. I highly doubt you're being hounded to be friends left and right.:rolleyes:

no, one freind who was gambling, that is the "always" that you cite, i have enough friends already, not needing more

so i notice a couple of people whose behaviour is over the top, bullying/domineering, like your three rather obnoxious paragraphs

i remain baffled at their full-on impetus as well as yours

explain yourself and them, please

Edited by darkmoon

Do I really have to wade in and clean this up? Come on, folks, get a grip. Let's move forward with the topic without derogatory adjectives. It's nicer, more collaborative and ensures members continue to get to submit postings to our forum. Thank you ever so much!