Am I going to see him again?

Hi guys,

Ok I really need your help because it’s totally new for me!

Last week, I met a guy who is 26 (I’m 20), we were working together on a conference, we talked for like an hour about nothing and he asked me if I wanted to have a drink. We went to have a drink, we were joking, flirting, … other co-worker join us so we started to flirt under the table (our legs were touching, his hand was on my leg, he took my hand, ..) then he sent me a text saying "I like you" and I answered "me too". Couple of hour and beer later, he proposed to walk with me to the station for my 'safety' in front of our co-worker but we went to his station and finished at his home.

The next morning was more like we were good friends than 'we had sex 5 hours ago', so I through it was a one night relation and I was alright with that but then he texted me at work asking how I was and other stuff, we sat next to each other during conferences, …

The next day, same, he texted me asking how was I and at a moment of the day we ran into each other in an empty corridor and he hugged me then kissed me. I was quite confuse about that and then he asked me if I would like to have a drink later.

At the end of the day, we went to a pub, on the way to the pub he took my hand, kept saying that I was looking really cute, … Again we finished at his home.

The next morning was different, we were cuddling, kissing, having fun, we went out and spent the day together as if we were a couple.

Then he left me at the station and texted me strait away that he had fun this day.

The next I text him about something random and he answered back and told me some text later than he was in a pub, I asked him if I could join him but he told me he was already too drunk. I texted him the next day asking if he would like to have drink with me, first he avoid the question by showing me something else and when I asked again he said "sorry lovely but I'm too busy working on my project tonight" so I stopped texting him.

The next day he sent me a text asking me how I was, we talk about stuff, he proposed to teach me things that require to see the other person. I texted him the next day, he told me he was helping somebody outside of town so I said that if he was free he could had have a drink with me and he answered by "dawwwwh" and a couple of minutes later a pic of were he was.

Since that time no news (it’s been two days), I didn’t text because he said he is really busy right and I didn't wanted to annoy him.

I precise, as well, than we are talking about funny things, work and about our life by text, also that the work we were doing together is now done so we will not see each other like that. He also like when people post pic about me on facebook, …

But what I would really like to know is Am I going to see him again ? Is he going to ask me out? Do I have to ask again? Should I directly ask if I’m going to see him again or just wasted my time?

I really like him and I hope you can help me, I put as much as detail than I could.

Thank you very much!!

But what I would really like to know is Am I going to see him again ? Is he going to ask me out? Do I have to ask again? Should I directly ask if I’m going to see him again or just wasted my time?

Well, I wouldn't say you wasted your time... you got laid twice didn't you?

• Author
Well, I wouldn't say you wasted your time... you got laid twice didn't you?

Yes, I did. I mean wasted my time by keep talking with him.

I'd leave it up to him for now. At some point his project has to finish. He may pop 'round again then but if he doesn't, in a week or two you can reach out one last time but if you don't get a favorable response let it go.

• Author
in a week or two you can reach out one last time but if you don't get a favorable response let it go.

Okay, I'm going to do that! Thank you :)

• Like 1

You might like to find out if this guy is married before you do anything else. He seemed a bit too cool to me. He was all over you while you were working together (him away from home?) and then is suddenly less available? He may just be cooling things a bit - in which case let him miss you! Keep your distance for a while and talk to others if this guy is not making himself available to you. But again, I'd check he's not already attached.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
But again, I'd check he's not already attached.

I though about that as well, but we went to his own place and they were no sign of woman.

I really don't get him, he's texting me saying I'm the cutest thing he ever met and then he called me dude. He was jealous when I went out with a friend/boy (he knew how long i've been out with him ...).

I don't know what to think it's really annoying!