Girls who jump from one relationship to the next

I have a girl on my friends list on facebook that I went to high school with who I would love an opinion on. I think she is very emotionally immature.

She's one of those "facebook famous" girls who has probably close to 4K friends due to her looks and showing way too much skin in all her photos, therefore a lot of seedy blokes are adding her.

What amazes me is the hypocrisy of her posts.. from what I have seen this year she has been in 6 relationships so far. She's a stunning girl but all these guys seem to dump her or screw her over..

Her statuses are always complaining about the guy she is with and taking subtle shots at them like "If you're in love with a girl you should be willing to spend all your time with her" ect. The next day she has deleted the statuses and will write how much she is in love with her current boyfriend, even if its been two weeks. Then eventually the relationship ends and she will say how much she hates guys but not even a week later she will be in a new relationship. !!!??!

Is this a sign that she is one of those people who jumps from relationship to relationship because she needs a man to be happy? It seems like it.. Why do girls do it if they are just going to get hurt continuously.

• Like 1
TouchedByViolet

She has personal issues and acts this way because her looks allow it. I've known men and women who act this way for a lifetime

• Like 5
Ninjainpajamas

They're addicted to attention ad use the attention as validation that they are worthy of love and all this crap.

These kind of guys know what kind of girl this is, and they're just going to get in line until they get their pump in her vagina then move right along, if she's that attractive it's a good notch on the belt, and she will continuously do this until the end of time unless she figures out her own issues and fears, she also doesn't understand how little these guys care about her as even a human being, she's just a piece of @ss...these women will always be and feel insecure within themselves, they just learn to cope with it as they get older and get tired of being tossed around from guy to guy.

So unless you want a dip in her pool just watch and enjoy the view of her half naked shots and the cycle of guy after guy after guy, don't be captain-save-a-hoe..don't try to figure her out, she's got emotional issues and truly doesn't get why these guys are not sticking around no matter how many times it happens but she doesn't care either, it's like people with food, they know they shouldn't eat it but in the moment they eat it anyway just to feel better then regret later...and even if she had a decent guy she'd dump him and grow bored of him.

She's just going to be her until something forces her to change, her looks will also fade as well as her youth and the attention will decrease more and more and she'll do more and more things to try and hold the attention, as this is where she places her value within herself.

Also a tip, don't try to make sense of anything to understand a woman...they don't make sense in the rational way, it's like trying to use a different metric system when you don't know how to convert the numbers. But it's not about understanding reason, it's about emotions and psychological behavior. She doesn't have the perception outside of herself, she doesn't realize how she looks to the world, especially men or she doesn't care much to think about it either.

• Like 4
  • Author
They're addicted to attention ad use the attention as validation that they are worthy of love and all this crap.

These kind of guys know what kind of girl this is, and they're just going to get in line until they get their pump in her vagina then move right along, if she's that attractive it's a good notch on the belt, and she will continuously do this until the end of time unless she figures out her own issues and fears, she also doesn't understand how little these guys care about her as even a human being, she's just a piece of @ss...these women will always be and feel insecure within themselves, they just learn to cope with it as they get older and get tired of being tossed around from guy to guy.

So unless you want a dip in her pool just watch and enjoy the view of her half naked shots and the cycle of guy after guy after guy, don't be captain-save-a-hoe..don't try to figure her out, she's got emotional issues and truly doesn't get why these guys are not sticking around no matter how many times it happens but she doesn't care either, it's like people with food, they know they shouldn't eat it but in the moment they eat it anyway just to feel better then regret later...and even if she had a decent guy she'd dump him and grow bored of him.

She's just going to be her until something forces her to change, her looks will also fade as well as her youth and the attention will decrease more and more and she'll do more and more things to try and hold the attention, as this is where she places her value within herself.

Also a tip, don't try to make sense of anything to understand a woman...they don't make sense in the rational way, it's like trying to use a different metric system when you don't know how to convert the numbers. But it's not about understanding reason, it's about emotions and psychological behavior. She doesn't have the perception outside of herself, she doesn't realize how she looks to the world, especially men or she doesn't care much to think about it either.

I'm a girl :lmao:

She doesn't have any girl friends by the looks of it. I've seen countless girls dump her as a "bestie" as well because she's "stolen" guys off them or back stabbed. So much drama on facebook :rolleyes:

But thank you, your response makes perfect sense. I think these guys like the idea of her at first and then see the craziness after a bit & run for the hills.. I cringe when she uses the word love.

• Like 1

My XW is like this. She's been single maybe a total of 6 months of her adult life (she's 37). She goes straight from one relationship to the next. She's maying the first guy she dated after our marriage ended. Hilarious.

In her case, she is a totally dependent person. Really, she's kind of parasitic. She can't take care of herself and she knows it, so she just locks into a relationship with guys who want to take care of her (stupidly, I fell for it). On top of the dependency, she's just a super insecure person, and needs that relationship for validation.

• Like 1

I know people like this and lots of it has to do with emotional immaturity and neediness.

My ex was this way in fact.

After we broke up he had about 5 other gfs in the span of a year and was "in love" for a while and posted all his business and then after a couple months things went awry, he was in love again with someone else. When we first met he didn't appear to be that way but after we broke up he seemed to just hop from relationship to relationship and it was all very shallow and he clearly had no real concept of what love and relationships mean.

I also have a gf who is this way.

For me I don't fall in love at the drop of a hat and only seriously date men I can see the potential of marriage with. I have standards beyond "cute and nice" so it is difficult for me to constantly meet men who meet the standard even though I am never short of male attention and if I didn't care could have a new bf every few months. But because love is serious to me and relationships are serious and what I want is specific I can't find it at the drop of a hat every month.

But for more emotionally immature and people who are a lot more shallow and in love with love but have no concept of what it really means, they tend to jump from relationship to relationship in quick succession and are in love instantly too. It is a weird existence to me but it is more common than not and social media allows people like this to further amp it up by declaring everything online, as that somehow adds to the drama and high of these whirlwind relationships.

Conners, I've read your posts interested in your story about your ex/boyfriend. I feel like I'm going through exactly the same thing, exactly... If possible can you PM me?

acrosstheuniverse
My XW is like this. She's been single maybe a total of 6 months of her adult life (she's 37). She goes straight from one relationship to the next. She's maying the first guy she dated after our marriage ended. Hilarious.

In her case, she is a totally dependent person. Really, she's kind of parasitic. She can't take care of herself and she knows it, so she just locks into a relationship with guys who want to take care of her (stupidly, I fell for it). On top of the dependency, she's just a super insecure person, and needs that relationship for validation.

What was it about her that didn't turn you off? I mean, you describe her as parasitic, but you still went for it. Did the fact that she so clearly NEEDED a man not turn you off? I can't think of anything less attractive than a parasitic guy who couldn't take care of himself and I don't see why it should be different the other way around.

I'm genuinely interested, what was going on with your psychology when you fell for her? Captain save-a-ho?

some people having trouble being labeled as single and feel the need to always be with someone. I know a lot of guys like this too

What was it about her that didn't turn you off? I mean, you describe her as parasitic, but you still went for it. Did the fact that she so clearly NEEDED a man not turn you off? I can't think of anything less attractive than a parasitic guy who couldn't take care of himself and I don't see why it should be different the other way around.

I'm genuinely interested, what was going on with your psychology when you fell for her? Captain save-a-ho?

We met in college. A lot if people don't take care of themselves in college. And the reality of her need for a relationship didn't strike me as odd then, because a) I didn't know going into it about the details of her relationship history and proclivities, and b) we were in our early 20s. The things that are evident and obvious to us later in life aren't always so obvious to us when we're young.

When we met, she had just gotten out of a relationship and was dating a couple of guys. Then we started going out. Seemed normal enough at the time.

The thing about parasites is that they're very good at finding hosts. That's part of their modality. They know how to reel unsuspecting hosts in and get their hooks in them. She was very pretty and fun and smart, and I just fell for her, I guess. Post divorce, with the benefit of having known her and been in a relationship with her for the better part of 15 years, the reality of her approach is very clear to me. It wasn't in the beginning.

• Like 1
  • Author
Conners, I've read your posts interested in your story about your ex/boyfriend. I feel like I'm going through exactly the same thing, exactly... If possible can you PM me?

i can't pm you sorry, you need a certain amount of posts. feel free to tell me your skype details ?

WrinkledForehead

My sister is like this. :( she's a serial monogamist with two divorces under her belt at 27. She just isn't in a healthy place in which she can determine a positive relationship and gets swept up fairly easily. I don't know if she needs a man to make her happy, but I do know she struggles with depression, so needing a man for sunshine could very well be the case. :/

SummerDreams

Is this a sign that she is one of those people who jumps from relationship to relationship because she needs a man to be happy? It seems like it.. Why do girls do it if they are just going to get hurt continuously.

People do things that know will make them unhappy all the time. I think what you mention has to do with their childhood traumas and their insecurities. They promote what they have, their beauty and sexiness, cause they don't have the courage to try and make themselves better. These women are deeply miserable cause, no matter how much attention they take from men, they feel an emptiness in their hearts cause they know they won't ever be seen as anything more than "a girl to f%ck" and this hurts.