Communications Input

Hi.

Longtime anonymous visitor, first time thread starter or even posting.

This is going to sound weird, but I'm looking for some input.

I'm not the best when it comes to communication, especially when it involves emotion.

Background:

This evening a female friend and I had a long text session regarding our friendship and the chances of it progressing into something more.

I loathe texting when it comes to things so deep and personal, and would have preferred to talk but she was too nervous.

I've spent four hours composing this email, basically I'm looking for someone to proofread this message and give me an honest opinion on it.

Is it over-the-top creepy? Disjointed? Any input, positive or negative would be appreciated.

I really think this sort of thing should be discussed in person. If she is so skittish, it might be what she would be like when difficult issues are resolved

compulsivedancer

If you post it, I'd be happy to give you input, but you don't currently have PM privileges.

But I agree, best talked about in person. But I also understand that texting lends a bit of impersonality that can make hard or sensitive subjects easier to broach.

whichwayisup
Hi.

Longtime anonymous visitor, first time thread starter or even posting.

This is going to sound weird, but I'm looking for some input.

I'm not the best when it comes to communication, especially when it involves emotion.

Background:

This evening a female friend and I had a long text session regarding our friendship and the chances of it progressing into something more.

I loathe texting when it comes to things so deep and personal, and would have preferred to talk but she was too nervous.

I've spent four hours composing this email, basically I'm looking for someone to proofread this message and give me an honest opinion on it.

Is it over-the-top creepy? Disjointed? Any input, positive or negative would be appreciated.

post your email and we'll help you out.

Why not talk on the phone with her? Face to face may not be comfortable for her since she is nervous.