worried

xxxDantexEmmelixxx

Okay, so me and my Gf just got through the worst argument I've ever head, and we're still together, closer than ever, I've finally managed to get over the worst of my trust issues, and worrying about the past... but there's just one thing left that bothers me more than anything..

Every Thursday she hangs out with a group of roughly 7 guys, all of which flirt with her (she doesn't flirt back) and they all have feelings for her... there is only 1 other girl goes with her, but sometimes she doesn't turn up...

also, my Gf just had a week long LAN (sort of a gaming convention with about 50 guys, and only those 2 girls, and sleepovers and stuff) she says she slept at home, but I'm still not so sure, my head finds it impossible to think of the best-case scenario... only the worst-case...

it's just kinda the final hurdle, all these guys, it's just kinda impossible for me to cope with them, I wouldn't break up with her or risk another argument over it, but she knows how much I worry when she goes out, I'm just incapable of sleeping, eating or anything besides laying down and worrying... but she still does it...

I don't want to be controllive or stop her from going out, because she has known them for ages... but that also means she has a better bond with them... I'm not exactly a controllive boyfriend, but t's just the one thing I can't cope with that's getting between me - and being the best boyfriend in the world for her, cuz of the constant worrying...

Edited by xxxDantexEmmelixxx
Michelle ma Belle

If you squeeze a puppy too tightly you will suffocate it.

DON'T squeeze the puppy by overwhelming your girlfriend and not living your own life. Trust is paramount in any healthy relationship and without it, you don't stand a chance. Make sure YOU are staying just as busy and don’t give up any hobbies or interests of your own just to be with her. That is a huge red flag. Being a doting boyfriend is wonderful but there is a fine line between that and coming across obsessive and controlling. If she hasn't given you any real reason to distrust her and you continue to be this way, you WILL lose her for good.

Relax. Communicate how you feel and then let it go. Trust that she's heard you and that she understands your fears but at the same time, let her live HER life.

And stop over analyzing everything because the only thing that does is create problems where there aren't any to begin with.

• Author
xxxDantexEmmelixxx
If you squeeze a puppy too tightly you will suffocate it.

DON'T squeeze the puppy by overwhelming your girlfriend and not living your own life. Trust is paramount in any healthy relationship and without it, you don't stand a chance. Make sure YOU are staying just as busy and don’t give up any hobbies or interests of your own just to be with her. That is a huge red flag. Being a doting boyfriend is wonderful but there is a fine line between that and coming across obsessive and controlling. If she hasn't given you any real reason to distrust her and you continue to be this way, you WILL lose her for good.

Relax. Communicate how you feel and then let it go. Trust that she's heard you and that she understands your fears but at the same time, let her live HER life.

And stop over analyzing everything because the only thing that does is create problems where there aren't any to begin with.

oh, don't worry, I'm not the overwhelming, clingy type.. I don't really have any hobbies or anything, but I just can't cope with all these flirty guys, its the one thing I have an objection to her doing.. but she does it anyway...

I already do relax and communicate, and I want her to live her life... but after everything I've done for her, it's nice to have the decency to do something about it...

it isn't over analysing! I have SEEN them flirting, there are enough problems with them flirting and trying to get between us...

deathandtaxes

I'd be worried too if I had a gf that would intentionally surround herself with guys that SHE KNOWS has feelings for her. WTF is she playing at? Does she enjoy the attention? Does she thrive off that attention?

• Like 1