relationship dead?

Last week while out on a big night out a friend of mine told me that they witnessed my gf of 3 years kissing somebody on the street in our home town.

Later that night when i came home i confronted her about this... it was denied/had no recollection of it...

didnt believe her but went about life as was (but certainly the seed of doubt had been placed)

Last week then i found a LOAD of fb messages in her e-mails from a person who as it turned out was the guy she apparently was spotted kissing...

these e-mails made it quite clear that she had told him she was single (or was soon to be) and quite clearly they had a relationship of sorts for about 2 months...

I confronted her about this.. admitted that she had been kissing the guy but nothing else ...

obviously i didnt take this well nor did i believe her, and went on the piss for 3 days solid

Now, we have a young baby ~ who i love very much and intend to stay in his life...

My question is....

Should i consider maybe getting back with his mother? Even tho i dont think i could ever trust her again? But i dont want to have raise a child from a separated home

Only you know where reconciliation is the best choice. Since you also know she's a cheater & a liar, it doesn't sound like the best idea to me.

Talk to a lawyer regarding your legal rights at a parent. Good luck.

• Like 1