Was he playing some kind FB game?

ShiningMoon

I dated this man for a bit earlier this year. However, it turned out I was only one of his many options he'd find online or on casual sex websites. After a while he started ignoring my texts (even the birthday wishes) to take the easy way out. As I don't like to leave things hanging, I just sent him a text to tell him we're not looking for the same thing and I wished him the best (I wanted to give myself closure as he didn't have the courtesy to provide me with some).

I then removed him from my friends list (not blocked). I do remember that he always had his entire FB page set "private" before he and I started dating, and even when we dated.

After I removed him from my friends, he suddenly switched his page settings to "public" (statuses, pictures, links). Shortly after, he posted multiple pictures of the same girl (turns out it's his cousin). He posted a picture of her every single day for a week without mentionning the family link. He would also post (workout) pictures without his shirt off (which never happened before). He mentionned he was leaving the State forever yadi yada (turns out it was one of his fads). I didn't contact him at all. Any way. A couple months later, I changed my relationship status to "in a relationship" (it automatically went public, I realized it shortly after) and the following day, he switched everything back to "private".

Was he seriously playing some kind of game?

I still care about him, that's why I still check his page from time to time but I don't understand why he'd change his FB settings like this. It could be a coincidence but it's very strange.

Thanks!

Maybe but it relied on you checking his page, so you'll never know.

The most important part is it doesn't matter. You now have a partner, so enjoy them.