attention seeking drama queen or is she just craving attention

I've known my husband over 14 years, married for ten and we gave three kids. We moved to this town two year ago, leaving behind our family and close friends. We are in talks at the moment about moving closer to our original hometown so what I have to say may not really be a issue. What I wanted to post on this was we made new friends, male and female incase anyone thinks I'm a possessive madam lol. What it was is my husband has one specific female friend who I'm not sure what to make of. First time I saw her my husband was talking to her outside our local bar, he saw us coming and waved us over and she quickly left before we got over and I had to.say what was that about and he said I don't know I was wanting to introduce you. She did come back but looked remotely guilty but wouldn't speak or look.at me. I thought maybe she was just shy. I didnt think.anything else of it but my husband.is very sociable and gets on with everyone and will help anyone if he can. She texts him and he does show me them. The texts started off infrequent but I'm.guessing she.feels.she has someone to confide in about whatever issues she's currently having as it's nearly everyday now. I've seen her a few time and she doesn't talk to me even tho I have tried to be friendly but she either ignores me bit stares at me while we in a group or avoids me. My husband says.he's getting annoyed.with her as she's being ignorant with me. I've already said.she.just doesn't want to be friends with me just you. He's also.told.me she has got drunk and gave him.a.Peckham.the.cheek and grabbed his bottom. He said he was shocked.because her fiance was there and wondered is she just attempting to make her fiance jealous or attempt to make me paranoid and jealous cos at the moment I'm just feeling sorry for her. Should I.double my efforts to.be nice or just leave her to it?

If you are moving and don't care, pull her aside and ask, "What are you playing at? You are engaged yet are trying to pull my husband. He's too nice to tell you so I am going to: clear off or I will tell your fiance." Nothing wrong with a nice threat.

• Like 1