My uncle is cheating his wife

Here is the situation. My uncle and I are very close to each other. He has six children. He has an Indonesian housemaid to help his wife. The housemaid aged 22years and he is 43years. Now he has a sex relation with her.

In the beginning, she refused to make a relation with him, but he kept trying until he successeded in persuading her. His wife does not know what is going at her back. I have advised him several times to stop and avoid such relation, because it will create problems to his relation with his wife. However, he does not care. Every time I call or meet him, he tells me a story in how he was lucky for not being discovered by his wife yet.

Actually, I don't want him to be discovered by his wife and his relation would be ruined.

Guys, do you have input???

Thanks

Fadi20

You could threaten him to tell his wife unless he puts a stop to the affair and gets a new domestic aide (a man, this time).

Are you from Indonesia? If not, is the housemaid legally a resident of the country you live in? Is she in a bad financial condition? Could she have been forced/threatened into having sex with your uncle?

• Author

I can't threat him, because he trusted me and I don't like to deal with him in this way. I am not from Indonesia. But I am from Morocco.

The housemaid came to my country in a working Visa. Yes, she is in a bad financial condition and that's why she is in Morocco.

Yes, my uncle has threatened her and told her if you refused to have an affair with me, I will send you back to your country. She didn't care and agreed to go return back to Indonesia. When he realized that the forcing way didn’t give him the result he want, he changed the way. He became very gentle with her. He bought her some gifts, such as perfumes, T-Shirts, Jens, gold ring and colored eye contact.

One day, his wife asked him that she wants to visit her brother in other city and would like to stay there for 3 days. He was happy to hear that. Because he will send her with his eldest son and the house will be free for him to play with the housemaid. And he enjoyed those three days with her.

I think it is better to ignore him. It is his life. Why should I bother myself with a careless person.

Anyway thank you very much for sharing me.

Good luck