LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

girl laughs during sex

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Old 14th September 2004, 7:38 PM   #1

girl laughs during sex

hi, I ran into this new problem with this girl. Well, apperently she laughs during sex. At first I was like,.......oh man, shes laughing at me. She didn't do it all the time but like after we were doing it for a while. Then again when I was given her oral, like she freaks out or something,. and cant take no more and just starts laughing. Finally, after, being like, what..........what is wrong. Finally, we had a talk about it. She says she dont know why she does it. She says she is not laughing at me but she just feels funny or something. I dont know, she really didnt give me a good answer. To me it seems like, when shes about to orgasm instead she pushs you off laughing......Anyone know what this is or what I can do about it
Old 14th September 2004, 8:20 PM   #2
Established Member

Sometimes girls laugh because it’s tickles.
Sometimes because they are climaxing, indeed….and maybe happy.
What kind of laugh is it? Is it a giggle or like rolling on the floor kind of laugh?
It shouldn’t be a problem unless she’s really laughing at you.
Old 14th September 2004, 8:36 PM   #3

its like a rolling on floor,....stop, stop, stop, laugh because it tickles to much laugh,...................I think. I dont actually think she lets her self reach orgasm because she stops you before she can. I guess Im wondering why she does it and if there is a way she can overcome this. Like, maybe its something Psychological. I dont know. I really think that before she starts the laugh, the feeling that she might have a orgasm makes her laugh silly and just freak out like sensory overload or something..........I dont know.
Old 14th September 2004, 9:41 PM   #4

You'd be suprised at how many women are uncomfortable reaching orgasm in front of new partners.....I would just try and reassure her-when she starts laughing, just say it's OK then start again-or ask her what feels good, then do it, I'm sure the laughing will turn to moans soon enough.
Mr Spock is offline   Reply With Quote