I think I may love my friends daughter

okay so I am 20 years old and the girl in question is 18. I have known the family for nearly 5 years. I met her dad at college and became close friends. but in all the time I have known them I have not felt like this for her until a few months back when when I accedently brushed her foot with mine and something just clicked within me, sounds stupid I know. at first I thought it must just be lust so pushed it a side untill a few weeks ago when the samething happend again and I got the same feelings yet again, I go round my friends on a regular basis but all I want to do while Im there is spend time with her. we play on the playstation often and brush feet often and sometimes I sit there just to watch her play. I have tried pushing the feelings away again but I cant seem to do it. everytime we accedently brush feet or touch while exchangeing a game I get a spark inside me ignight. I would very much like to date this girl but am scared to reveal my feelings for two reasons. 1, is I dont know if she feels the same and 2, is I have a great respect for her parents and look up to her father as a father figure and I would not want to jepodise there respect or trust in me. so I am really confused at what to do. do I speak to her mum or dad and try to explain this or tell her or deal with the pain it causes me to stay safe??

Whatever you do, DO NOT make the first move! You risk losing a lot more if you go through with it in this situation.