LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

So I grabbed the girls ass

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th July 2004, 6:06 AM   #1

So I grabbed the girls ass

I was at a show, the music is playing and everyone is into it. I had my hands in my pocket, head bobbing to the music (hip hop). I hand all fingers in the pocket except my thumbs. This girl next to me on the right bumps into my hand with her ass, I move away as if it were an accident. Then as few mins pass she bumps again. And again, but this time she leaves her ass on my hand against my thumb. I move away again. After the fifth time i just stand still. She keeps bumping into me with no reaction leaving her ass against my hang and thumb. At this point im thinking wwhat the hell. I then proceed to move my thumb around againts her ass. I know she felt it cause she had tight jeans on. I rub against her butt with my thumb for few seconds then she moves away, but comes back bumping into it, she comes back to it a few secs ,the longest a minute after. I keep on feeling her ass with my right thumb and it goes on like this for few minutes. She moves towards and backs off. At a point her ass crack was against my thumbs and i rub my thumb up and down. I look over at her and shes watching the performance smiling. She turns a little and glances at me smiling. I at this point am naturally confused. I then continue this feeling with my thumbs for a few more times on and off. At this ppoint I get enough balls to grab her whole ass to grabthen get enough ball to grab her whole ass. middle of ass with my palm. She then jumps as if surprised that i got a little bit of her privates. She then turns to the dude next to her and tells him something. She told him I grabbed her ass I think. But he doesnt do anything.I dont know if it were her BF or not. But he didnt do ****. till after the show her follow me and my friends with his friends. He never confronted me. They look angry but dont do ****.

Whats bothering me is why she had to act surprised if she let me rub against her ass cheek and ass crack. and was smiling. If someones hand is against your ass first of all wouldnt you feel it? If you dont like it you move away, and i was rubbing my thumb all over wouldntshe move away fast and not come back near me? wHY WAS SHE SURPRISED WHEN I GRABBED HER ASS? Was I at fault? Was she liking it? What were her intentions?I need a conclusion to this. Im confused. Please reply. Peace
soulific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2004, 6:44 AM   #2
DerangedAngel

I don't know whether or not she noticed and enjoyed you touching her ass, but I think you've learned something. Yeah? No matter what you think at the time, it is not ok to grab a girl's ass if:

a). She doesn't ask you to.
b). You aren't dating her.

-DA
Old 10th July 2004, 9:43 AM   #3

I think she did know. While i was doing it she smiled and turned her neck a little as to glance at me while still looking forward. And when i was going for the crack of the ass rubbing it up and down she like was moving as if it felt good (towards me grinding). I agree with you on not touching a girls ass under conditions. =/
Old 10th July 2004, 9:52 AM   #4

[quote] I then continue this feeling with my thumbs for a few more times on and off. At this ppoint I get enough balls to grab her whole ass to grabthen get enough ball to grab her whole ass. middle of ass with my palm. She then jumps as if surprised that i got a little bit of her privates.[/quote]

DAVE1234?
Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2004, 4:15 PM   #5

Sure she felt you rubbing her butt and probably liked it a lot. But, you surprised her when you changed from rubbing to grabbing. You startled her! She then had to tell her boyfriend/friend an explanation (I'm sure she left out the part of enjoying it).
jenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2004, 12:09 AM   #6

another thing.... after like about 2 songs of playing with her ass with my thumb I think she started getting horny/wet. And when I neded toward her I smelled a strange smell. Like a smell of sexual fluids. Do some girls when wet/horny release a smell? It smelled good, Im not complaining and turned me on.
Old 11th July 2004, 2:32 AM   #7
Established Member

ever think she might of thought it was her boy next to her playing with her ass instead of you? those glances were just to see if anyone was watching. she just didn't realize it was you until you grabbed her...

- Yeti
Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2004, 9:37 AM   #8

To Grab or Not to Grab? (Cup, or Pinch),

Yes, the eternal question that men have pondered since time immemorial.

Yet for all this time, the answer has remained so illusive, a riddle, wrapped in mystery, hidden in ........ but I digress......

If you had the sensory perception to detect any odor at a concert and be able to identify the source, then you would be one of those with such a hightened sence of smell that it has potentially robbed you of the development of other organs (another thread). In this case, I'd advise the continued dedicated use of your thumb to arouse females.
Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2004, 10:00 AM   #9

Truth be told, I would'nt have grabbed her ass...not so soon anyway!

I would've continued with the thumb works, moving closer until my crotch was in line with her ass crack. I'm sure she would have felt that (he, he).

SERIOUSLY, though, DA is right - in the civilized society, educated members of which we are, lets not grab the ass; rather, lets start a very inviting conversation of IMMENSE LOVERBOY PROPORTIONS!
murphy pee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2004, 2:03 PM   #10
Established Member

Hmmm...

I'd say she must've felt it, unless her ass was numb, which is not the case. You shouldn't be surprised that she was shocked when you grabbed it. I know I would've been! Maybe you hurt her, accidently.

Rubbing a girl's ass is a dangerous risk. But in this case, it seems like she really wanted you to. I've been in that situation before. I'm not encouraging you to touch a girl's ass or anything whenever you feel like it, because that's just plain stupid. If this were me, I wouldn't have grabbed it. I would have just slowly turned that thumb into the palm of your hand and see where it goes and/or do what murphy pee suggests and move your crotch to her ass crack (hehe!).

What you did was move way the hell too fast. Take baby steps AND DON'T GRAB!
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2004, 4:06 PM   #11

It wasnt even a full grab...I just place my palm on her ass "whole hand...I gues i shouldnt of used the bowling technique...up the crack.
Old 11th July 2004, 5:04 PM   #12
Established Member

Still, it was too fast. Take baby steps.

bowling technique?
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2004, 10:54 AM   #13
Staph man

Yeah...Bowling Technique??

...whats a bowling technique?

soulific, atleast you wont go through life wondering 'what if I had touched that ass!?!'

You're quite gutsy, I must say.

What do you think about the babe that can Box and do the Judo thang...are such babes really dangerous? I dont know about you, but I'd freak out if a horny girl kicked my ass!!!
Old 12th July 2004, 3:55 PM   #14

bowling technique? I rather not say but do you know how you throw a bowling ball......I touch the ass from under neath...=/...I im usually shyer...not gutsy at all... And about that judo chick....If she really didnt like it she would of moved away or kicked my ass when i touched her ass with my thumbs....Thats what im still going over..if she didnt dig it why didnt she say something or move away when i was using my thumb?
Old 13th July 2004, 1:57 AM   #15
Unconfirmed Account

Maybe she had some liquor in her?
After a few drinks I really loosen up and I don't mind hugging or sitting on a stranger's lap at all, I wouldn't even notice if they had been lightly touching me inapproiately but if they actually grabbed my chest or my ass I'd probably flip too.

Did your super-human odor perception powers pick up the scent of alcohol as well by chance?
SnowWhite is offline   Reply With Quote