I'll keep you posted :)

This past week I contacted a new woman for a date. To my surprise....we went from email, to phone to setting a date in less than 5 days. THATS how every situation should be. Not 2 weeks of emailing back and forth until she "feels ready".

We talked on the phone twice, for over an hour. Sporadic text messages back and forth. Totally normal, real interaction.

So yesterday we were supposed to meet at 6pm. Around 3pm she texts me how work called....and she has to go in to handle an issue(shes on call, and in the health field). She stated she is sorry....and will "keep me posted".

Its been 24 hrs now...lol and still havent heard from her. I am actually getting to the point where I look forward to hearing the elaborate excuses that each new woman uses.

Edited by MrTurk
  • Author

So today....3days later....I text her at 11am. "Do you got that update for me yet :) "

She replies 4 hours later....saying that she texted me 2 times later that evening...and since I never replied, she just went out with friends.

I told her I never got any messages after she told me she had to go in to work.

So...just to put the ball back in her court...I told her get a hold of me and we can reschedule.

I know she is full of sh*t....she knows she is full of sh*t....and you all know she is full of sh*t :)

• Author
I thought we were finally gonna have a positive post from mr. Turk. Im very disappointed. Smh.

I do hope she is not full of it. :(

I can stifle the suspense right now....there will never be a positive outcome involving me getting a date.

eh, do texts also "not arrive" if there's no signal? Sometimes I've called people and gotten called, but there's no record on the receiving end about the missed call because of the lack of signal. I've even gotten a voice mail like 2 months after it was recorded... wtf cellphone! :laugh:

• Author

The chances of 2 text messages not going through is almost impossible. MAYBE 1, on that super rare occasion.

I myself have never experienced a missed text in the history of cell phone usage. I have experienced the "delayed" voicemail, but that has only happened maybe 3 times in almost 10 years. I have Verizon, and find it pretty much impossible to find a dead spot with my signal.

I can bet my house that if I looked at her phone, she does not have proof that she sent me the messages that she says she did.

She dogged me, hoping I took the hint, and if I question her on it, then she uses THAT as the new reason not to meet me. Example...."I was going to reschedule, but you seem clingy and paranoid". Women do that sneaky trick all the time. It makes them look like the good person, and the guy looks like the rat.