Boyfriend may leave me

hello, I hope someone can help me. I have been living with my boyfrien for 4 months and everything is great between us except when it comes to my mother and brother. They like to drink alot and cause problems. My boyfriend is having a hard time dealing with this. He now wants to move out because of them even though they don't live with us. I'm am so stuck in the middle. I would gladly take him over them without a second thought. Everything seems to be my fault all the time. I understand where he is coming from but I didn't creat them. What should I do?

Romantic Shadow

if he wants to move out because of your mom and bro then he is not worth your time if he truly loved you then he would stick beside you through thick and thin so tell him that he is not worth your time if he cant even handle your mom and bro to be with you... any sane man would take it to be with a great woman

• Author

well got home from work yesterday and not much talking going on. I think he went to talk to his mother about this and she must have been on my side. He didn't tell me that though. I did alot of thinking last night and I figure if it is that easy to just leave instead of putting some effort into fixing the problem then maybe I should just let it be. I want someone that will love me through thick and thin. Good times and bad. I would never run out on him. MAybe it isn't love. Not sure what love is anymore!

Bojickwoman

With your mother and brother if they do not live with you? Are they calling a lot, coming over a lot or intruding in your business/life in some way? I could understand if he were upset about that and how that would have a negative effect on your relationship. If that is the case then you need to take steps to make sure that your mother and brother are not intruding as much, by confronting them directly about their behavior and how YOU (not your BF) do not appreciate the intrusions. If that doesn't work, then you need to screen all your calls, don't answer the door if you are not expecting anyone etc. Make yourself unavailable.