the guy i like likes me and another girl who told me that she likes him

~sammy~000

well basically there is this guy that likes me and this other girl. i like him and the other girl told me she does too but i never told her i like him.

i have a rule that i don't move in on other people's territory(aka she called him first). but we've been best friends(the guy and i) for a while. but today he brought up being more that friends and he's all you wouldn't want to would you? and im like well i can't because of a promisei made about a secret someone else told me-(which made no sense to him.)

but then he's just like oh and im telling him to go for her and he's like all confused and i don't know what to do. he left a message on my comp saying "anyone can say 'I like you' ... it takes someone more to prove it.... I just wish you would." but i can't prove it because i won't break my rule.

what should i do? talk to her and tell her i like him too? or what? because i cannot tell him that she likes him because then her trust in me would be broken. please help!! thanks. ~sammy

lydiamarie

either tell her that you like him and that he wants to date you but you wanted to let her know before you did anything, or tell her that he likes her so that she can make a move. if she doesn't do anything about him, then i'd say he's all yours.

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
the guy i like asked my friend out what should i do??

Y can tell her that you like him; but do not date him, unless you both are all ready dating. If you have not dated him, it's best to move o, he is probably not worth it.n

My male friend called me this week and I hav to call him back; because he still seems interested. I thought he did not want to talk to me anymore and that he was mad at me for not calling him offten enought. I am keeping my distance for now because I do not want to get my self in to something I can't get out of! What do you think tell me ?