I don't understand....

Nubemeister

I broke up with someone who I loved along time ago.

Everytime I think I'm ok with it or that I think that there aren't feelings there...they are.

I mean I don't want to think about it or want to have it in my so often. I don't want to remember..and I don't. I go to school and work and that pretty much keeps me busy..but it's like something keeps on insisting that I remember him. Just little things...like seeing other couples together or something small like that...

Id just like to know if there is anytime when you actually totally forget someone that was that close to you?

I don't think you can ever forget them, you can can get over them eventually. I haven't forgotten about anyone that meant something to me, but the ache of being with them is gone.

You will be okay again ;)

therresa kennedy

Yes, I have to agree with supermom, by the way supermom, I really like your first rate posts. It does hurt for awhile, and if you are very young, you might be surprised at how in time you will eventually forget, but like she said, you may not forget, but that sad ache is gone. You will survive and go on to love someone new, in time, it all happens in time. Good luck!

Best Regards,

Yo there.. you are taking a right path to keep yourself busy.

Another tip which hopefully work for you. Try to think something bad from

her and make it as a reason that for luck you break up with her.Perhaps...,

God make me break up with her because someone who is much better there

is waiting for me..

It's kind of cheating yourself but at least that may help you to ease the

pain.. When someone new got your heart, you will probably still remeber

your ex but for sure you will totally forget the pain when you break up

with her... Time will heal you....