How can this be called that = Cougar ?

Just read that someone here called a 35 year old lady cougar ?

Really I would get if it was 35 to 21 relationship but how can 35 to 28 be considered and classified as cougar younger man relationship.

I was literally speechless after that so what in your opinion is cougar ?

Why would a woman even need to be called that its not like she is forcing him to be with her.

Or choose her is this like jealousy therm younger woman invented because they could not get those guys?

I don't think a 35 yr old woman and a 28 year old guy would make her a cougar at all.

And I really really hate the term cougar. It's just dumb. It implies an older woman dating a younger man is some kind of predator or something, which is stupid.

I don't get hung up on age differences, as long as the two people are both on a similar maturity level and they['re happy, who cares how old either person is?

• Like 6

She refered to herslef as a cougar, a la her user name. A couple of us corrected her and one said it's 35+. In my book 45+ is a cougar.

If she used the term herself, that's okay. But in general, using the term for a 3rd party is disrespectful.

• Author

Who replied to herself as cougar :confused: ?

Well I got 35 to 28 here right here on this forum and that's why I posted it.

And yes its shocking to me that someone would be of that opinion so yeah I had to ask and see what others said.

As for myself I also despise the therm

Southern Cal Dude

A cougar is a lady who chases a younger guy. There's no mention of how much of an age difference there has to be. 35 is 10 years older than me, so that would be a cougar to me. BTW, I love cougars. Less games and better in bed. :love:

• Like 2
Who replied to herself as cougar :confused: ?

Well I got 35 to 28 here right here on this forum and that's why I posted it.

And yes its shocking to me that someone would be of that opinion so yeah I had to ask and see what others said.

As for myself I also despise the therm

Her user name is cougaryoungerman and she says she's in her late 20's. Mabye we're talking about different threads.

• Author
Her user name is cougaryoungerman and she says she's in her late 20's. Mabye we're talking about different threads.

Oh she actually calls herself that ?

Yeah we do but its no issue honest mistake that's all :)

Less games and better in bed. :love:

Why it took so many posts to get to this answer, I'll never know.

Older women are the best.

Anyway, I'm not sure what age qualifies for the cougar bracket, and I don't care.

I'm 25, so the way I see it, if you're 26+ and want to sleep with me, you're a cougar.

She's in her 20's and thinks she's a cougar? Is she dating an 8th grader?

That's weird

mesmerized

Anyway, I'm not sure what age qualifies for the cougar bracket, and I don't care.

I'm 25, so the way I see it, if you're 26+ and want to sleep with me, you're a cougar.

Very flattering to any older woman who wants to sleep with you I'm sure. :rolleyes:

• Like 3
Eternal Sunshine
Very flattering to any older woman who wants to sleep with you I'm sure. :rolleyes:

:lmao: you naughty girl mez :laugh:

Southern Cal Dude

I'm at the point now where if I just want to get laid, I'd rather it be with someone in their 40s than someone my age.

• Like 1
I'm at the point now where if I just want to get laid, I'd rather it be with someone in their 40s than someone my age.

Yeah, I have had more success with older ladies than anything else. I don't mind being the boy toy at all. I may prefer it at this stage in my life.

• Like 2
Cougaryoungerman

Didn't realise I would create such a hot topic. I just made a joke at my self, I don't take myself too seriously. I used it in the term I was interacting with a man 3 years younger. All good. Age shouldn't matter. I wasn't trying to degrade anyone.

• Like 1
Southern Cal Dude
Yeah, I have had more success with older ladies than anything else. I don't mind being the boy toy at all. I may prefer it at this stage in my life.

It takes no effort whatsoever on my part. So many come into the bar too. Best place is to go to a bar in a hotel. My buddy has so many stories of cougars in the hotel bars.

• Like 1
Didn't realise I would create such a hot topic. I just made a joke at my self, I don't take myself too seriously. I used it in the term I was interacting with a man 3 years younger. All good. Age shouldn't matter. I wasn't trying to degrade anyone.

Don't let people bring you down. OW/YM is a beautiful thing. Rock on :bunny:

It takes no effort whatsoever on my part. So many come into the bar too. Best place is to go to a bar in a hotel. My buddy has so many stories of cougars in the hotel bars.

They just know what they want, are much less shallow than girls my age. They actually know what they want and aren't shy about it. Plus, I don't agree with the old belief that women look worse as they age. I think Heidi Klum looks better now facially than she did in the 90s. Same with Julia Louis Dreyfus. Maybe that's just a better hair and makeup team, but they're still hotter to me now.

What's not to love when it comes to older chicks?

• Like 1
Cougaryoungerman

Possibly an 8th grader in a 25 year old mans body...his behaviour hasn't progressed much since high school :)

Southern Cal Dude
They just know what they want, are much less shallow than girls my age. They actually know what they want and aren't shy about it. Plus, I don't agree with the old belief that women look worse as they age. I think Heidi Klum looks better now facially than she did in the 90s. Same with Julia Louis Dreyfus. Maybe that's just a better hair and makeup team, but they're still hotter to me now.

What's not to love when it comes to older chicks?

With them, just being younger is enough. I've been getting interest in females as young as 15 all the way up to 50. The middle aged ones don't care about the good girl image, put out much easier, and are more open minded in bed.

Star Gazer
She refered to herslef as a cougar, a la her user name. A couple of us corrected her and one said it's 35+. In my book 45+ is a cougar.

Yeah, I'd go with 45+ for a cougar, and she'd have to be going after men who were at least 10 years younger than she was.

35 isn't even a puma. She's a kitten. ;)

• Like 2
Possibly an 8th grader in a 25 year old mans body...his behaviour hasn't progressed much since high school :)

Not all 25 year old men are like that. Some of us can be pretty mature.

I would go more in depth about it but I'm playing a video game :)

• Like 1