Lookin' For Laughs! What's The Most Embarassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You?

i was thinking about all of the extremely embarrassing things that have happened to me. it makes me laugh just thinking about some of them. so i was wondering what is the most embarrassing things that have happened to you guys? i'm sure we could all get a good laugh out of some of the stories....:lmao:

tell me yours, i'll tell you mine.....

Sundaymorning

Period stain all over shorts, car seat and chair in class and i did not know it. Unbeknownst to be, I had gotten up, spoke to the teacher with it all over my bottom.....only to find the stains when class was dismissed.

Horrible horrible....

• Author

that sucks! i was having sex with the dorms when i was in college. the guy's roommate came home so we had to stop. so we were just chillin' under the covers when his roommate looks at us and goes "whats that?". i had started my period all over (and i am not exaggerating when i say all over) his very expensive white goose down comforter! so i had to bring the bloody comforter down 3 flights of stairs and into the dorm basement to wash it. i had to wash it like, 5 times. i was up until 4am washing it! and i had a final in a few hours. before the final i went to take my allergy pill and accidentally took a sleeping pill. :eek: it was such a bad day, i barely made it through the final. and to top it off every time our friends would be talking about blood or something red, he would remark about the fact that i know all about blood etc. its not like i could explain what he was saying, we were secret sex buddies. none of our friends knew we were sleeping together........... :laugh:

Got walked in on by my Aunt while with my ex boyfriend. Luckily we were just lying there but still we had nothing on. Last thing she was expecting. Lol. I bet she always knocks before going into a room now.

Sort of similar to the other post but didn't have my period. :). Still just as embarrasing.

Got really drunk at a club and ended up half naked in a bathroom stall with a guy IN THE WOMAN'S ROOM

and apparently we were making such a racket management had to come in, bang on the door and make us leave.

I woke up the next morning in my car in the parking lot.

APPALLED AT MYSLEF

My seinor year in High School me and my B/f skipped school and ended up having sex by a lake...Long story short a police officer caught us and took us back to school, and I not only got busted for skipping school. The officer called my father to come get me.....( my mother was out of town) my dad didn't know what to say . He just silently drove me home. and told my b/f he wasn't aloud in his house anymore.

Butterfly_Queen

When I was about 20 years old, (Now 34), I was at my boyfriends house and his parents were there asleep, or so we thought. We were having sex, I was on top, the next thing I knew the light switch came on and his mother was standing there! My butt was up in the air!! I was like holy sh*t! We scrambled to get clothes on etc. She didn't say a word to me but called him into the other room. I left and was totally embarrassed! The next day, ( I worked at a daycare at the time), his little brother was in my class and his b/f's father had come to pick him up at the end of the day. I knew my bf's mother must have told his father because when he walked into the classroom, he just starred at me and was grinning. I felt like crap! LOL i'm glad that is over. I was so embarrssed. Good to be able and look back on it and have a laugh though.