Subtle - and not so subtle - things people do to let you know they're not interested?

Ordinaryday

I Have been out with a few women and a lot of the the time i will think it is going well, when a woman drops a bomb on me. She will do something, subtly or not, which basically tells me she is not interested, or at least only sees me as a backup option.

For example, I have noticed a lot of women do something really obvious when they want to hint to a guy to BACK OFF. They will start dropping in LOTS of references, in conversation, about what a good 'friend', 'buddy', 'mate' and 'pal' the guy is. They try to be subtle about it - 'OD, you are such A GOOD FRIEND. None of my other friends understand me like you do. You're such a good bud to have' - but both them and you know the meaning behind the 'subtle' words: 'we're not going to be hooking up EVER'.

I've also found the amount of time a woman takes to respond to a text or message you leave her is a great indicator of how much she likes you. Girls

who are really into you respond within minutes, and girls who take hours or days to respond are clearly saying you are not a priority to them. Even if they tell you they like you, well actions speak louder than words, and I have found that every girl who takes days to respond back was just using me. They said they were 'really busy' but I'm not stupid - if you REALLY LIKE SOMEONE you will make the time to contact them, regardless of how 'busy' you are.

Do you agree with these? What other 'subtle' things have you noticed dates doing to indicate their disinterest in you?

• Author
Ordinaryday
"**** off"

"Get lost, midget"

"Your too ugly for me"

Or a variation of these.

Wow, the girls you meet are horrible, but at least they are honest.

sillyanswer
I've also found the amount of time a woman takes to respond to a text or message you leave her is a great indicator of how much she likes you.

Maybe, but at the same time some people are just busy (eg work, driving, out with friends) and aren't going to reply straight away no matter how much they like you.

• Author
Ordinaryday
Maybe, but at the same time some people are just busy (eg work, driving, out with friends) and aren't going to reply straight away no matter how much they like you.

I can Understand not responding straight away, but Some girls responded to my text I sent them with a two line text response sent three days later. No girl is that busy

Хороший пост! Подчерпнул для себя много нового и интересного! Пойду ссылку другу дам в аське :)

• Like 1