Is This a Possible Hookup?

Okay so I am going to explain everything in detail, leaving nothing out. It might start off confusing but there will be a reason to bringing up everything that I eventually do.

So I've got this neighbor who lives next door, a 30 year old woman. Let's call her M. She is currently single. A year ago her and her on again/off again boyfriend of over a decade broke up in a sudden and unexpected way and before either knew it he was forced to move far away. M clearly seems affected by this and has expressed on more than one occasion that she is done with him but needs closure in the form of a final meeting between the two. As for when that would happen there's no telling, but it's of little concern to me aside from needing mention here.

I have lived here for a few years now and all this time M and I would pass without acknowledgement. We talked once when I first moved in then nothing for a very long while. A few months ago, long after M's breakup, her and I started chatting and we found that we had a bunch of little things in common. We grew up with exactly the same music, same television shows and same types of friends. We make the same stupid jokes. What is critical above all of this however, and therein lies part of my confusion, we both enjoy smoking weed. We started smoking together almost immediately and since then she has become my primary connection to weed which works out great for me considering she is my neighbor.

The thing is we have come to hang out very often in the past few months but nothing romantic has developed in spite of my observations that a lot of her body language suggests she is attracted to me. There is no denying it and I pay very close attention. She's been single a while and hasn't had sex in a while and has made it clear, without directly requesting of me, that she is on the hunt to have sex. The thing is, when I formally ascertained this and made a casual move on her a little over a month ago I was met with a less than mutual reaction. She didn't seem bothered by it but she made clear that she needed to get the closure she sought with the ex before she considered anyone else. I regarded that as fair and I haven't brought it up since, content to have her as a friend.

Still, her body language persists. M has a friend, let's call her D, and D comes by all the time. The three of us smoke fairly regularly and the contribution is roughly equal between us. Though I find M needs to smoke more than she asks me to smoke but I shall chalk that up to her using weed as a reason to hang out with me, not the other way around. I further less suspect being used for weed because she asks me to go do things with her that actually sort of feel a little date-like. Very often we go walking with her dog around the neighborhood and several times her and I have just gone to the nearby park with the dog and hung out on the grass in the sun. We've gone for pizza. Very often D is tagging along but I'd have to say there's as much time with just M and I as there is with also D present.

There is also the matter of the occasional suggestive comment. There have been times where D has told M she needs to find someone and M is always dead quiet. Other times they might have a discussion that steers towards M and relationships and M will make it very clear that she's not getting laid and it's a problem. Reading between the lines suggests to me that the most likely possibility through all this is that any sex she's referring to is sex with the ex that she hopes to get when she goes to seem him at some unknown point in the future. A few weeks ago M came over with the dog and as they were leaving she commented about how we hadn't hung out in about a week, that the dog didn't want to leave and then she said, "Oh, she missed you too." Talking about the dog but throwing that "too" in there seems like it should be clear. Also a few weeks ago D was playfully suggesting that M and I rent a place together and then commented about how we "might as well start f***ing" if we did move in together as friends, to which M had not a word to say. D seems to like to make such comments but I suspect it's merely in a playfully antagonistic way.

Been several months now that I've been hanging out with both of them. I won't deny that M is a cool woman and I like the commonalities we have but this apparent game is getting a little tiresome. At this point the only reason I hang out with them is because I enjoy their company and it's better than sitting here by myself. However I'm not one to pass up a potential piece of tail, so with the information I have provided, what does everybody think? Have I been friend zoned? Is she waiting for me to make a move? Is she hindered by the very weird position of us being neighbors? Or is she craftily orchestrating her own every move so that she's got someone who will smoke their weed with her?

Or do I need to just stfu and stop analyzing so much?