Lonely And Depressed......

Hi,

I'm new here but i havent joined yet. I'm kind of at a crossroads in my life and i'm only 17. I've gone from having loads of friends to having none.....yep..... NONE.

I dont know why that happened but it has and i find it really hard to meet new people. I'm really shy around people i dont know and i freeze most of the time. also i havent had a girlfriend ever and i'm 17.

I just dont know what to do. I cant get girlfriend, cant get any friends, plus my sister is getting married next year and i would love to bring someone but dont know anyone to ask and too shy to ask i dont know. I'm starting to feel lonely and depressed.

So if there is any advice i would love some.

What do you think i should do??

AfriendAllie

17 and never had a girlfriend? I am 20 and in the same boat with you pal. I am also shy and at times I do feel depressed about the whole thing.

All I can say is to stay the course. I know it may not sound like the best piece of advise but that really is the key.

Life goes on. Don't dwell on the bad things.

katy_katt

Don't worry...stick it out!

I'm shy and a bit of a loner myself, and twice I've moved to big cities where I don't know a single person. It can get lonely, but I always know eventually I'll meet other people, either through work or school. Sometimes it came down to biting the bullet and learning how to approach people myself. As for the whole bf/gf thing, once you start meeting people someone will come along. :)