Mixed signals from guy friend

Hi,

We met a few months ago at work and after I left we remained in touch. He just doesn't stop teasing me and laughing at me. I can't speak or do any hand gestures without him teasing me. Calls me short, makes fun of the way I speak and what not of... I know I make him laugh and today he told me that him and his friend at work were saying that it's boring having lunch without me coz when I am around they laugh.

On the one hand he laughs at me constantly and on the other hand I know I can depend on him...He has helped me a lot.

Today, in the car I was sitting behind him and he was teasing me as usual so I poked him and he warned me if i don't stop he will break my finger...i continued so he turned around and twisted my arm. He also kept on turning around to look at me and speak to me and asked me questions about my new job..i answered briefly and he then said tell us more and kept on talking to me and saying my name. He smiles at me when he sees me. I noticed that in the car whenever I sit in the back and him in front he will turn around a few times with a smile and speak to me or look at me through the rear view mirror if he's driving. I must say that he always makes me feel included.

When I get out of the car he turns around again to say good bye and smile. When he gets out first he will say good bye and then when he is outside will turn around and say good bye again.

I know u guys can't read minds but from your experience is he flirting or just being friendly?

Thanks

This dude definitely likes you, unfortunately he is horrible at showing it. He is being playful, just play back. Punch him really hard in the arm.

• Author

Thanks...I tell u I don't know what he wants from me. I do think he is one of the most wonderful people I have met...but he doesn't stop bugging me :) I do take it humorously and he knows I am not offended...i assume that is also why he continues...oh and to make things more interesting his lovely friends from work have also started teasing me and I know it's his fault!! About the punch- sometimes when he sees me he will playfully hit me in the arm but not softly!!! Does he think I am a guy maybe? :) He has told me that he doesn't tease any one else (and i know coz i have seen him with other female coworkers) and he can't help it with me.