Talking to a girl that I dont even know, at her job.?.?.?

Lets Say...

You are in a place where there are many people and a girl could get hit on *maybe* many times a day. Im not sure of that, I would only speculate, due to the amount of people that would see her. Also, I am her age in that area that she works, the other people in that area, would normally not be her age (as I am) so i guess that could cut down the hits.

Nonetheless... for the matter of the question, we will say that she doesnt get hit on.

To me she is a perfect stranger. She made a comment to me but only because it was her job. I came back with something witty, and she laughed....

Here is what I am asking (or trying to at least)... How could I go about trying to find more about her, and possible get to know her more in a way that we could possibly go out to eat or something. I want to talk to her, but I would be interfering with her job; not to mention I dont even know how i would go about talking to her (in the i want a friendship way) while she is at work?

She is very attractive, and i just dont know what to do.

I know that this was a roundabout question that is vague, but maybe you could help by asking me what you want to know to help answer my question...

Please help. There is a possibility to see her next saturday, and i would at least like to try something

thanks

My advice to you -- Never get involved with someone you work with or go to school with! :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::eek::eek::eek:

~V

No, She doesnt work with me.

I was where she works, and seen her. Found her attractive. And now I want to know how I could possibly ask her out; and how that would be possible while she is at work.