Should i leave it or try to contact someone?

My boyfriends phone broke a week ago,he rang me last wednesday off his brother's phone to explain everything and we met up on Friday.Well since then i haven't heard anything!I haven't had no text off him off his mum's,brother's or his friends phone.He wasn't doing anything at the weekend,he has just gone back to work today.I know for a fact he would of used some one's phone to call his friends to go round so why didn't i get a call? In the past when i couldn't get a hold of him i rang or text his friend but that didn't go down very well.He said he would ring me before we net meet up which is wednesday,but ive heard nothing,not even to say hya,are u ok?I'm starting to think that i'm not very important to him.

We been together for 10 months.

I'd say he doesn't want to contact you... which either means he has found some one else, is looking for someone else, or is not interested in you any more. Do you have an email of his, or any other way to contact him? I'd say shoot him an email or something and tell him if he doesn't contact you asap you are done. This is not normal behavior for a LTR.

Good luck!