Meaning to something could someone be of assistant

None of us is a mind-reader. The meaning differs for every person so nobody can answer this question except the person who said it.

tattoomytoe

well they may think you are adorable- or cute. they might look up to you or idolize you. or they just used the word adore, cause like is so passe`.

tattoomytoe
Originally posted by adored2005

Thank you anyway I looked up the meaning but just curious if anyone would know

you do not know what it means and you are using as your screen name? wow, you are brave!

He could just mean 'like'. Most people don't use words properly so looking it up won't help. Some people say they 'adore' chips. Clearly, they don't. He could have been sarcastic. There is just no way for anybody but him to know.

Thank you for replying..It was my ex who said it we were talking on the phone yesterday and he said I adore you but i really have to get going talk to you soon.weve been in contact via email and phone over the years.havent seen one another in 14yrs.i live in one state he lives elsewhere and is in the military.

then I think you're reading way too much into it. He was trying to get off the phone with you in a nice way.

If a person badly wants to be cared about by another person, person A will scan every word and breath from person B for signs of same. The guy with the Unrequited Love website I posted some time ago described this tendency with great humour. So, Dyer, yes, if somebody is hoping for your affections, she will listen to, remember, and treasure any syllable which might point towards your possible fondness for her.

thnx again but he was at work also that was the second time he called me within 45mins i was just curious is all what is meant when someone says they adore .yes females do remember some things that males say.

This is what I found online for adore: what ADORE means this is it:To worship as God or a god. To regard with deep, often rapturous love. See Synonyms at revere1. To like very much: adores mink coats. To love in the highest degree; to regard with the utmost esteem and affection; to idolize.

:love::bunny:

Yes, but some people say they 'adore' cheeseburgers. People often toss out words like that without taking their real meaning into account, if they even know it.

Fedup&givingup
Originally posted by dyermaker

Do girls really remember EVERYTHING you say? :confused:

Only the things we want to remember...to either justify, glorify, or crucify....

Fedup&givingup
Originally posted by moimeme

If a person badly wants to be cared about by another person, person A will scan every word and breath from person B for signs of same. The guy with the Unrequited Love website I posted some time ago described this tendency with great humour. So, Dyer, yes, if somebody is hoping for your affections, she will listen to, remember, and treasure any syllable which might point towards your possible fondness for her.

EXXXXactly