She doesn't want a relationship now ?

Shrek head 96

Okay this is probably gunna have loads of spelling mistakes but it'll be fine ;)

Okay I've been talking to this girl just before I joined the British army .. She however has confessed her feelings towards me and how much she loves me and all that good stuff, I like her too actually I love her and its Christmas leave so I sent to see her because we we t to the same school he's in year 11 and I left school last year... She's just turned 16 an ill be 17 in February and we were talking and the conversation went onto us too ..... Then we met the next day and I asked her out ... She replied no ... Wasn't the best feeling I've had ... Anyway I asked her why and she said her dad is strict as he'll + her ex wasn't exactly the nicest guy he thought hitting women was okay ... He has t met me yet though :D anyway we were talking earlier and the conversation took a turn for the worst when I said I feel like I'm losing you ... She hasn't really been too interested for a few days but then we got talking and she said she doesn't wanna ruin my career and that she doesn't want me to wait for her ... But I said I love you to much to see anyone else and that Gucci stuff ... We ended the convo by saying text me tomorrow then she goes all mushy saying she does love me and all this so I'm now at mine thinking what ?! :S :( I just dunno but I do love her ..

Anyone got anything for me ? - made an account for this ;)

Well, first thing's first: slow down! It's not a race to see if you can be with her - some people are just not ready especially if they had a poor relationship before. If she says she loves you, take that to heart and support her. That's really the best thing to do.