I can't stop thinking about her!!! HELP!!!

OK I havent had oneitis (obsession for only one person) in a while I've been just casually dating and flirting, and I was interested in several different girls, but now its like I'm not interested in any of them but one now! Shes really awesome, I met her at a party and we were vary affectionate and she gave me her number, etc. Well I unfortunatly found out she already has a boyfriend. Yeah sad, and I tried to call her but she wasnt home, and after that i lost her number. Well Friday my friend comes up and tells me that I should ask her out, and that she doesnt like that guy anymore, so I got her number again but I have yet to call it. I've seen her quite a few times in the last couple of days and she always seems really excited to see me. Well I've really started to care about her alot, too much even I think without actually being with her. Well the thing is that I think I'm just setting myself up for a fall, but I dont want that, anyone have any advice on how to chill out some?

befuddled11

You never get anywhere in life unless you take some chances and some risks.

Based on what you've written, it sounds like she's quite interested in you......the fact that she seems so "excited" when she sees you. That's a good thing!

As for how to chill, just don't go into anything with any real expectations. Maybe organize a sort of group outing....a few of your guy friends and their girlfriends....see if she'd like to join you all, to "hang out" and then just be casual...get to really know her as a friend first.....and just see where it goes.

Sure, it might not work out, but hey...it MIGHT! :)

• Author

OK our mutual friend came back and told me that she says shes not sure about the guy shes dating, and that she doesn’t know about me, but that I am really cool. So that’s not a no, but its also not a yes. What do you think I should do?

• Author

Well I went to her work, and I got in line to have my stuff checked out. Well I got in line, she didnt acknowledge my presence at first, but it seemed that she did that on purpose, because as I was waited she didnt look at me at all, yet I noticed her face kept getting redder and redder...:p. Well another cashier comes up and says "I can get you over here" So I'm like ok, and the girl looks up and smiles and waves and I wave as I walk to the other register. So I get done there, grab my bag and look over and shes already looking at me and she smiles and waves again. Well then my sister, who was getting checked out the next register over tells me that the girl kept looking at me the whole time I was getting checked out. It sucked I couldnt talk to her because she was helping other customers. But now I feel calling her would be cool.