Do I leave him?

zuzitoocuti

Ok. So long story short. I left my hometown to move 5 hours away to live with a best friend to change my life! Everything was awesome..great job...I was at my job for about 3 months and they sent me away to training for a management position. I met my man there!! So he lived a few states away..we did the long distance relationship for 6 months. And then after that Yup! I moved to where he was.

Ok..so my job was even better and now I am living with my man. Great? Yes most of the time but when we have our fights it was horrible because I have no one here.

I feel he lacks communication. We've definitely have had our ups and downs. When we're happy its like heaven, and when we fight its hell. I've almost left him once and had a plan to move back home, where when it finally became a reality he was balling and telling me not to leave because he loves me too much to see me go.

His mom died when he was 4 and his dad died when he was 16..which he is 27. He never really tells me how he feels and he says he just doesn't like to talk about things. Is this because of his parents leaving at such a young age?

Ahhh so much more to say. Trying to make it short. We've just had our 2 year anniversary. Lately he is very hard to communicate with. The first thing he does when he gets home is play this stupid game on facebook. I feel I'm being a nuisance when I just want a lil attention from him. Yes he works 48 hours and is always tired but why the hell does he have time for a video game and not me.

I'm feeling lonely...what do I do?

Philosoraptor

Sadly there is nothing you can do to change him, he needs to want to change himself. That being said you need to decide if this is something you can live with or not.

• Like 1
  • Author
zuzitoocuti

I've tried to talk to him about it that's the problem. I feel he never wants to talk about "Us". And whenever I do he'll get mad as to why i'm asking about our relationship and says there's nothing wrong hes just tired (from work). :confused: