I don't know if I should give it a try with her

Hello guys:

I wanna ask advice on a specific girl I have been seeing for more than a year. She was my rebound after my first serious relationship in which I fell in love deeply with someone.

This rebound thing was not serious, I mean, we we were not anything official as boyfriend/girlfriend, we had sex, lots of talk, and also she "used" this rebound to get over her ex, something I also did with mine.

Over some months, she developed feelings for me, but I didn't feel like starting a relationship because of several reasons: not having get over my ex yet, not being sure she was what i wanted, and my still growing as a person in different areas.

Now, I can say I got over that ex for who I was in a lot of pain. It tood time and followinf advice from here, but my growing as a person is still in proccess. I've been working a lot on my inner game , my mindsets, the way I react to things, so on.

With this girl, whom I'll call here Janet, I had a lot of fun and get along well, besides having intimacy and a friendship, but I still don't know if I want to start something serious with her. She's 35, and she wants to form a family and have children. She haven't told me this, but I can tell it's true.

I don't know if I want to be with a girl who might want these things maybe in some time. I'm not that young (33), but I still feel I have many things to do before I get committed in a relationship. I have to be honest. I'm afraid of what might happen.

Since I entered the community, I have been looking for a girl who is way younger than me. In her early or mid twenties, and with a great life. I'm not saying that Janet, is a low quality girl, but I still feel I haven't given all of me to say that she's the one I want to be. I believe I can meet more women and have a better perspective on that.

Even though I love spending time with her and getting along well, I'm still unsure of this. She might not be the hottest girl I want to be, but I like her a lot.

Keeping the friends with benefits would be kind of mean to me since she has deep feelings for me. I don't know how to proceed.

I would really appreciate your advice, especially from the ones who have has several relationships and have probably in my situation.

Thanks a lot