so confussed read!!

So almost three yrs ago i was dating this guy for nearly a yr. I mest things up by going back w my ex i got pregnat n hurt the guy i was seeing for nearly a yr. He got a gf that hes been w since. He cheated on her w me before there first yr n she found out n still stood w him threw his whole time w her we have been seeing eachother weve tryed to have closure n its hard cus we endup seeing or reaching out to one anthr back in fourth i dnt know what to do becus ive always had strong feelings for him i like him so much n am currently still seeing him . Why r we like this can there ever be me n him again. Why does he still see me if hes still w his gf!?

So almost three yrs ago i was dating this guy for nearly a yr. I mest things up by going back w my ex i got pregnat n hurt the guy i was seeing for nearly a yr. He got a gf that hes been w since. He cheated on her w me before there first yr n she found out n still stood w him threw his whole time w her we have been seeing eachother weve tryed to have closure n its hard cus we endup seeing or reaching out to one anthr back in fourth i dnt know what to do becus ive always had strong feelings for him i like him so much n am currently still seeing him . Why r we like this can there ever be me n him again. Why does he still see me if hes still w his gf!?

Because he is a cheater and you allow him to come back..so if he can have you both, he will.

Why do seek a cheater? If he cheats with you he will eventually cheat in you. In many ways that's already the case.

• Author

I dont ive tried at times to end things w him n even hes told me but then we end up seeing each other again

We have a past it was really nice until i mest it up